Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up updated lads, i'm getting excited about the fight once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      What if they've already agreed?
      Thats my point , if they havent Manny owes it to his fans to confront Floyd face to face , not only to pursue the fight but to show he is not just a media mouth , look at Ali outside Listons house with a loud speaker , look at Briggs flipping Klit of his surfboard .

Its part of boxing , if Manny does not confront Floyd it means either its on , or he is a mouth to the media and a mouse when the man is in the room .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Currently ranked No 1 and 3 P4P , both mulit world title holders , both are the best fighters in their division , can compete and beat anybody in the world their weight , one is undefeated .

Its a great fight , you guys are just so negative towards everything .
        Cotto the best fighter in his division???

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Cotto the best fighter in his division???

You are a ****** , or now you want Floyd fighting Cotto because youre getting cold feet again , your time is running out once this fight is official youre over and out .

Comment

Manny and Floyd are both at tonight's Heat game.

I'm telling you guys, they're promoting the fight.
            As in Miami Heat?

Comment

Yea both in the first row, sitting across from each other. Manny on one side, Floyd on the other. Directly, I mean direct, across from each other.
              I see it.....

Comment

• Comment

Currently ranked No 1 and 3 P4P , both mulit world title holders , both are the best fighters in their division , can compete and beat anybody in the world their weight , one is undefeated .

Its a great fight , you guys are just so negative towards everything .
                  Is it? It's a fight that should happen, but I'm not sure it's such a great fight any more.

Floyd seems to have slipped more in recent fights but the fact the fight result could be influenced by which fighter has aged the most of itself is indicative of it happening way too late.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  It's excuse time.
                  I'm picking Pacquiao via decision if the fight happens in May.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 01-27-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

You are a ****** , or now you want Floyd fighting Cotto because youre getting cold feet again , your time is running out once this fight is official youre over and out .
                    I hope it does get made, but the signs arent good. Floyd is looking like a coward right now, the whole world is demanding the pac fight and if he doesnt deliver and tries to skulk off and fight cotto instead then it will be the worst duck in history, and an absolute crapola of a fight. We can only hope that floyd either finds his balls or realises that he's cornered. I still have my fingers crossed, but am fully expecting floyd to run away again. Par for the course so far.

Comment

• I hope the Miami heat tv crew get an interview with either of them

Comment

Working...
                      X