X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
    Lance's newest update:

Earlier, I answered "no progress" about @HBOboxing @SHOsports ppv talks today and meant to say no update. Should have more in AM...

So i guess we will get more information about this in the morning.

https://twitter.com/latimespugmire/s...89315775082497
    I wonder if this is part of the gag order where they can't speak but are providing daily updates to Pugmire?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I wonder if this is part of the gag order where they can't speak but are providing daily updates to Pugmire?
      The only one who truly respect the "gag order" is the most respectable man in boxing.

He is no other than Mr. GagOrder himself Al Haymon

Comment

• Is it just me or does Ariza seem like a creep to anyone else? How many interviews can I find from the past when he was with Pac where he trashed Floyd and Haymon? MULTIPLE....the guy is an ahole...same guy that made fun of Roach and his Parkinsons...douche

Comment

• Comment

• Obviously, Floyd is going to duck this one and blame it on Arum, Pac, Showtime, HBO, global warming, Illuminati, NWO, KKK, the flu, etc...etc...etc...So, what do I want to see happen now? Once Floyd ducks, I want to see Arum, Top Rank, Pac sack up and expose him...I want to see interview detailing every moment of negotiations...I want to see every contract that was proposed...I want to see the evidence to make this POS squirm...Expose the fool....

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              What's this about The Venetian paying Arum $120m that he pocketed? WTF?

Not a fan of Ariza, but beyond all the Floyd-Manny talk, he is right about Bob Arum and his sneaky ways. Think of all the fighters who've had issues with him in the past and most recent like Chavez Jr. and Garcia. Also, bringing up the fight in the media is perfect for them right now since they're promoting Manny's movie. Manny is here to promote his film not for the fight or negotiations. What better way to do that than by bringing up the Floyd fight?

And like Ariza said, the so-called "journalists" on these boxing sites don't really ask hard questions or press for proof (from either side). They just take things at face value and/or rewrite the same drivel everyday. Just this weekend we saw like five different articles saying the same thing about the fight. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post
                  Not a fan of Ariza, but beyond all the Floyd-Manny talk, he is right about Bob Arum and his sneaky ways. Think of all the fighters who've had issues with him in the past and most recent like Chavez Jr. and Garcia. Also, bringing up the fight in the media is perfect for them right now since they're promoting Manny's movie. Manny is here to promote his film not for the fight or negotiations. What better way to do that than by bringing up the Floyd fight?

And like Ariza said, the so-called "journalists" on these boxing sites don't really ask hard questions or press for proof (from either side). They just take things at face value and/or rewrite the same drivel everyday. Just this weekend we saw like five different articles saying the same thing about the fight. It's ridiculous.
                  Like he said, you have one guy who fighters are running to and signing up with. And another who fighters are trying to break away from. Do the math.

And yeah, the journalists are just happy to be on the phone with Arum. Don't wanna lose the connect so they don't ask the tough questions. "We've agreed!" To what? Is there a contract? Did you sign? No one dares ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferrarijones View Post

Yeah, cuz Manny will make more money on his movie than on the biggest fight in the history.

It all makes sense now.

Comment

• Haven't the majority of boxing analysts and boxers picked Floyd to beat Manny?

Comment

Working...
                      X