This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    Nothing is set until it's in writing. Personally as close as it feels right now, I thought we were just as close in 2010 before the drug testing issue and in 2012 before the purse split issue. Something could always come out of the blue to derail this fight, I mean if the date of the fight turned out to be such a big issue this time around, literally anything could railroad the fight.
    Agreed

Comment

• Floyd's legacy goes down the drain if pac destroys him, but if he beats pac easy he can ride off into the sunset with a top 10 atg status. There's a lot of pressure on Floyd for this fight, pac has nothing to lose and Should fight with that mindset. I'm predicting a legendary fight where the winner will be elevated to SRR status. If pac wins, I don't even think you can script it better than that, guy gets robbed and ktfo, comes back and beats the #1 p4p undefeated champ. I don't care what anyone says, they are a little older yes but the timing is perfect for this fight to take place.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
        Wonder if the lead up will be All Access... would be a shame because 24/7 has much better production value... Maybe there will be a collaboration between production teams... As soon as the fight is officially announced... I foresee an avalanche of marketing leading up to May 2... I hope Roach doesn't mess things up splitting time with Cotto... But he always seemed to give Pac preferential treatment so probably won't be an issue
        24/7 follows Pacquiao. All Access follows Mayweather. Solved. Next issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          24/7 follows Pacquiao. All Access follows Mayweather. Solved. Next issue.
          Basically......

Comment

• Really hoping this fight finally gets done, even though it should of been made years ago.
            Won't believe it till both guys are in a room announcing it.

Comment

• They need to have atleast 2 fights against eachother, if not 3 if it happens to go 1-1. There is nothing else truly worthy out there for either of these guys so they should cash out on eachother and make history, then retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                They need to have atleast 2 fights against eachother, if not 3 if it happens to go 1-1. There is nothing else truly worthy out there for either of these guys so they should cash out on eachother and make history, then retire.
                Both would be very rich men if they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  Both would be very rich men if they did.
                  The only way that scenario would happen,is if PAC beats mayweather,and mayweather demands the rematch right then and there. If the opposite happens, mayweather would never give Pacquiao the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    The only way that scenario would happen,is if PAC beats mayweather,and mayweather demands the rematch right then and there. If the opposite happens, mayweather would never give Pacquiao the rematch.
                    False. Floyd was ready to fight Cotto and Canelo in rematches and he beat both 9-3 (In Canelo's case 11-1). So he would gladly beat Pac again for some more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      False. Floyd was ready to fight Cotto and Canelo in rematches and he beat both 9-3 (In Canelo's case 11-1). So he would gladly beat Pac again for some more money.
                      yea floyd always has rematch clauses

Comment

Working...
                      X