Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: In My Life, I'll Never Do Business With Arum!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    From a recent interview:

His management doesn't want ANYTHING to do with Pacquiao.
    I honestly think most fighters from 140-147 still doesn't want it with Manny. Even if Manny was independent, how many fighters, under the advised Haymon would sign up??

These young fighters still get star struck and even when Pac shows cracks in his game, theyknow hhe's still dangerous.

For Manny to get those big fights in the future, seems like he can at least be independent and be advised by Haymon. with Haymon if he puts up one of his fighters that can actually be had, he'll make sure it's to another fighter he has..

Comment

How come we automatically say a guy is lying because it's not what we want to hear. I don't get all this he's just trying to avoid PAC stuff, Why would he? Why fight Canelo if you are scared of PAC. PAC hasn't had KO since 2009. He looked good against Rios but then again so did Alvarado who is a C level fighter. So I guess he's avoiding BRADLEY too? If you look at the facts when has he done business with Arum since he left Top Rank? Cotto didn't get the fight until he left Arum. I'm not sure what happen but there is clearly some animosity there.
      Last edited by TBOGGS78; 12-20-2013, 06:53 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

"Take Da Test and we got a fight!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          "Take Da Test and we got a fight!"
          You know what's funny about all that, Manny never took any type of RANDOM test until he got KTFO by Marquez and then they were saying Marquez had to be on something. The first time he did random testing was with Rios, he could have been doing random testing and shut Mayweather up but he didn't actually do it until it was him laid out.

Comment

But he has no problem when he fought Marquez and Cotto both under Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              But he has no problem when he fought Marquez and Cotto both under Top Rank.

Cotto didn't get the fight until he left Top Rank and I don't believe Marquez was under Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                You know what's funny about all that, Manny never took any type of RANDOM test until he got KTFO by Marquez and then they were saying Marquez had to be on something. The first time he did random testing was with Rios, he could have been doing random testing and shut Mayweather up but he didn't actually do it until it was him laid out.
                You know what's funny about all that, Floyd never took any type of RANDOM test.

Show me the link Floyd did take the Olympic random testing (all year round) like the Olympic athletes did.

You know what's funny about all that, Floyd failed his own test 3 times on 3 occasions.
                Last edited by whirlwind; 12-20-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                  You know what's funny about all that, Floyd never took any type of RANDOM test.

Show me the link Floyd did take the Olympic random testing (all year round) like the Olympic athletes did.
                  Floyd takes RANDOM testing before every fight. You didn't watch the 24/7 with him and Marquez it started back then. I didn't say he took it all year long, why would he?

Comment

Can't force a guy in terror to fight,

Lets move on

Pac vs Danny Garcia

Pac vs Maidana

Pac vs Broner

Comment

That's right, Pacmaniacs. Defend Arum -- even as he continues to rob your favorite fighter. Uphold his honor anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X