Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent: "Gamboa's mandatory is in for an A$$ WHOOPING." Guess who it is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent: "Gamboa's mandatory is in for an A$$ WHOOPING." Guess who it is....

Curtis Jackson just posted this all over his Instagram and Twitter. Don't know if it's true tho. Intriguing matchup... We're used to seeing people from the same country fight one another in boxing. But it's extremely rare when we see two Cubans going at it. We already know how the mainstream boxing media views Cuban boxers: This fight has the feeling of boring the living crap out of the casual user." But as boxing fans, we know that Yuri's style is a little bit "different" than all of the other students that have graduated form the "Cuban School of Boxing." It's up to Yuri to turn this into an "exciting" fight for the casual viewers. We already know how Abril is going to approach this fight.

This is to the Cubanos... How do ya'll feel about two of your countrymen (potentially) going at it?

Wont happen

Comment

Abril is as boring as it gets. Hopefully he either loses it fairly or gets robbed just so he becomes irrelevant enough to not get another significant fight. Definitely not a fight I'll be tuning into. Absolutely hate Abril and his style. But he slick doe... not.

Comment

Lol 50 tries to make fights on instagram and twitter this **** getting ridiculous no wonder Gamboa fights once a decade. Gamboa is so very fkd.

Comment

I forgot who said it, it was one of the current Cuban boxers that said they would never fight another Cuban boxer. And he was not the only Cuban who said that.

Comment

Abril vs gamboa is a good fight,,

I hope it happens

I think gamboa would have problems with abril, but would still pull out a decison, unless gamboa stands there like an idiot and lets abril potshot him with those long arms

Comment

Fiddy has no pull in the boxing world with no Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Abril is as boring as it gets. Hopefully he either loses it fairly or gets robbed just so he becomes irrelevant enough to not get another significant fight. Definitely not a fight I'll be tuning into. Absolutely hate Abril and his style. But he slick doe... not.
                This makes no sense, but of course it would come from you.

When a fighter gets robbed, he gets popular beyond belief, and as relevant as he'll ever get.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Lol 50 tries to make fights on instagram and twitter this **** getting ridiculous no wonder Gamboa fights once a decade. Gamboa is so very fkd.
                  Curtis is gettin pretty corny now. He's using the same promotional format for boxing that he's tried in the Hip Hop industry, and it's not working. lol... Gamboa is gettin' it with NO VASELINE messin with Curtis.

Comment

Its an interesting fight that i actually want to see but everyone would rather see gamboa vs mikey obviously, including myself.

At this point though gamboa just needs to fight and be more active. Wtf is the deal with that? Is 50 being lazy or does Gamboa just not feel like fighting?

Comment

Working...
                    X