No announcement yet.

JMM's KO win over Manny doesn't count

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMT2K View Post
    First of all, Manny was winning all the rounds convincingly. I'm not saying he was, but it definitely looks like JMM was on some type of performance enhancer to all of a sudden become that ripped. How else can you explain how he suddenly has the power to knockout Manny?

There needs to be an investigation into this.

Look at Brandon Rios and how he recently tested positive. It's clear opponents need an extra edge in order to match Manny's speed and power.

And we all know Manny really beat Bradley. So maybe we can open a petition to get Manny's record updated??? I don't know how we can go about it but there's gotta be a way. Manny's been undefeated since the first Morales fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Homervanderjazz View Post
      You guys need to stop responding to this guys threads as will I after this post.
      What? Not one more nursery rhyme for the road? Damn, ok then.

Comment

First of all, Manny was winning all the rounds convincingly. I'm not saying he was, but it definitely looks like JMM was on some type of performance enhancer to all of a sudden become that ripped. How else can you explain how he suddenly has the power to knockout Manny?

Look at Brandon Rios and how he recently tested positive. It's clear opponents need an extra edge in order to match Manny's speed and power.

And we all know Manny really beat Bradley. So maybe we can open a petition to get Manny's record updated??? I don't know how we can go about it but there's gotta be a way. Manny's been undefeated since the first Morales fight.

Eddy noticed how full of **** this post is and leaves as will I .

Comment

Manny Pacquaio is the greatest fighter who ever lived.......that has been knocked out three times in his career by one punch! No other great fighter, including Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali, Rocky Marciano, or even the wannabe named Floyd Mayweather can make this claim!!!!!!

Comment

Truth be told I thought Kenny Bayless called the fight off too soon.

Comment

I love Pacquiao too but Marquez's KO of him counts and Pacquiao himself would not try to say it didn't. The fact that Pacquiao was winning doesn't change how the fight ended and neither does the fact that Pacquiao did better against Bradley. Marquez has never tested positive for anything illegal so he is innocent until proven quilty.

Comment

Then I guess Pacman's catchweight over Cotto doesn't count since he was with Ariza 1st and Floyd said he was on peds.

Comment

Comment

Gotta come back down to reality and believe your own two (2) eyes, I think 100% of people that watch the fight do COUNT that as a WIN for marquez, despite the fact you think he was on PED's doesnt count as that is just your random thought.

Pacquiao got knocked DA FAWK OUT.. plain and simple like an egg bagel.

Comment

Awful thread. You obviously didn't watch the fight or maybe it's your first match. Counter punching has nothing to do with punch strength. Delete your alt post this **** on your main so you can be laughed at.

Comment

Working...
                      X