No announcement yet.

goldenboy and top rank has to stop with these childish antics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldenboy and top rank has to stop with these childish antics

The both of them are hurting boxing,,,its not right to watch boxers fight in two differant stables all the time,,at least try to get sum medium or low hyped fighters together and get a blueprint devoloped,,,gheese,,,,,,do sumthing

yawn, same tired old threads doing the rounds..

Comment

Floyd and GB are the only ones to blame. Floyd because he simply does not want the fight and then he brainwashed GB into the ducking game. GBP was not like they are nowadays, Schaefer was very open to the idea until Floyd threatened him, because I'm sure that's what happened. They will now do and act as Floyd demands.

Comment

It's like two little kids who used to be friends playing on the other side of the playground because they're too immature to deal with their problems

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          It's like two little kids who used to be friends playing on the other side of the playground because they're too immature to deal with their problems
          That sounds about right,,,i agree

Comment

http://rightcrossentertainment.com/h...cquiao-fights/ I don't know what ever came of this but gbp felt Top Rank was stealing from them so they stopped working together. Almost sounds like manny's tax problem story, hand written numbers. Keep in mind Shelly Finkle was on Manny's team, neff said.

Comment

Working...
            X