Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner will comeback stronger from this defeat..or did this end him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he can comeback stronger if he could at least develop a decent footwork.

Comment

I think he will be OK if he trains harder and moves down in weight first. He got knocked down but got back up twice and even hurt Maidana in the 11th (The punch landed after the bell) but that shows he has decent power. He needs to train with Floyd for a day to see what it takes to fight a full 12 rounds because his punch output will not cut it at 147.

Looks like Floyd Sr. wants to train him
      http://www.********boxing.com/2013/m...adrien-broner/
      Last edited by kej718; 12-17-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

He's never been all that great to begin with. If he didn't act like he does no one would even be talking about him. Who has he actually beaten? He doesn't have what a it takes to be on the elite level.

Comment

I think he will be a champion again. There are too many titles being held by average fighters that he can regain one from. As far as being an elite fighter, he has to do a complete turnaround in his preparation, and dedication to the sport. I don't see that happening anytime soon, reason being, right after the Maidana fight, he was talking about partying.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
            He will come back stronger because Haymon will give him another laundromat worker for his come back fight. Then the hype resumes again. If Haymon matches him up with Matthysse, Guerrero, guys who lost their last fights themselves, and pulls a victory then you can say he's really back. But beating another yet tomato can proves nothing. Absolutely nothing.
            A come back win against another tomato can is meaningless. If he can beat another loser like Matthysse, he'll become big again. Otherwise, I'm not buying it.

Comment

physically he can but it will all be determined by his mental fortitude, to work harder...

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                Truth be told the kid let the hype go to his head...he wanted to emulate Floyds flashy life style and trash talking but should have been trying to emulate his dedication and hunger...watching him blow up between fights and making sex tapes was depressing to watch. I believed in him and still think he can be great with the proper focus and dedication...but do you think he will prosper or will he end up being another Berto?
                Truth be told, you let the hype get to YOUR head. Fighter of the decade, my ass! Hehehehe. Larry dont know **** about boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Truth be told, you let the hype get to YOUR head. Fighter of the decade, my ass! Hehehehe. Larry dont know **** about boxing!
                  He is talented man, when be bro retires he gonna take ova da game smh.

Comment

I don't think he will be very successful at WW.... If he can make JWW he should probably try that out. He just gets hit way too much.

Comment

He should retired. He lost already, he'll never be the same after that beating. If he continue he'll just end up taking more beatings.
                      He's done.

Comment

Working...
                      X