Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner talking to Chino's asst. trainer before fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
    More signs of nervous tension from Broner pre fight, there's loads of it you look back at it now. Especially during the ring intros where he gets in Chino's face.
    Garcia noticed that when Broner was fronting at the beginning of the fight. He then tells Maidana to go full force.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
      Garcia noticed that when Broner was fronting at the beginning of the fight. He then tells Maidana to go full force.
      Is this confirmed? I gotta say, I felt Broner was, pre-fight, acting nervous too (which after the fight, looks even more obvious). If Robert actually did that, that's some great trainer work right there.

The only reason I ask is because I listened to another interview where Robert said they planned to start slow but Chino hurt Broner and never let up.

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_magic View Post
        Floyd can only get a knockout when someone has their hands down. That's way more thuggish than Broner.

Its twice as funny cuz' it came against a cherrypick. He had to cheat to beat a cherrypick. Then he got all tough against Larry Merchant, a 80 year old man.

At least Broner doesn't do any of that.
        See...this is the definition of bias hate...you wanna call May thuggish but fail to mention the dirty @$$ jumping head butt from Ortiz! So many saints on this forum that live a perfect life lol...

Comment

broner is what some call a dumbass black hillbillie.
          he's cornponed. Diarrhea mouth.

Comment

This has to be one of the most satisfying beatdowns ever.

Comment

Working...
            X