Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao Ellie Seckbach stirring up rumours about Pac juicing (hating on VADA)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao Ellie Seckbach stirring up rumours about Pac juicing (hating on VADA)

Elie just mad Rios didn't KO Manny in the 6th round

Comment

I used to like Ellie when I first started watching his videos, I mistook his extreme **** sucking for niceness. His eyes and the way they are aligned annoy me nowadays lol. You just want to sucker punch him or something and I'm not that type of person but just the feeling I get. I do sort of at the same time appreciate the videos he puts up because he does put up a lot of them which gives me a behind the scenes look that I love... so it's like you have to put up with him for the greater good!

Comment

Please deny his media credentials for any future fights.

Comment

why would rios pee in a glass? lol

like you can really document temperature reading on that lol

Comment

Can someone please answer is Ellie homeless? Does he live in Garcia's gym? How is it possible he's there every single day like that

Comment

Its clear pacquaio takes riods doe

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
                Its clear pacquaio takes riods doe
                who cares , he aint popping positive for **** ....

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  Can someone please answer is Ellie homeless? Does he live in Garcia's gym? How is it possible he's there every single day like that
                  LOL. Nah, he just wakes up everyday like if he's going to work and goes to the Garcia gym. They opened those doors to him and he took full advantage. There he gets enough footage to break into 10-12 little videos and gets enough views to make a living. I appreciate the content, I don't like him though. A man of no integrity or dignity, will do and say whatever necessary to get more access.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    LOL. Nah, he just wakes up everyday like if he's going to work and goes to the Garcia gym. They opened those doors to him and he took full advantage. There he gets enough footage to break into 10-12 little videos and gets enough views to make a living. I appreciate the content, I don't like him though. A man of no integrity or dignity, will do and say whatever necessary to get more access.
                    So he lives in California ? He needs to go back to Israel or wherever hole he crawled out of can't stand that snively little rodent

Comment

Working...
                    X