Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruslan vs miadana who'd leave in a body bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruslan's right to the body would pay dividends just like it did against Alvarado.

Comment

I think it's a bloody brawl that could go either way. It's too close for me to call. They are both my favorites so I'd rather see them beating up other guys. It won't happen anyway because of the network and promoter feuds.

Comment

I think provo is tougher, sturdier and stronger! provo stops him via liver blow

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Ruslan takes him. He has a better arsenal of punches and better stamina to go along with his power
          Better variety of punches yeah, but Ruslan has better stamina? I'm not so sure.

Impossible to say who wins this one. Brutal fight, which sadly will probably never happen.

Comment

I think Ruslan wins by late tko in an all out war.

Comment

That'd be one bloody war. Maidana can take a shot and come back, but can Ruslan do the same? We've never seen him against a puncher, the closest one was probably Alvarado. Bradley, not a big puncher by any means, mutilated his face over 12 rounds.

Comment

.....................war..................!!!!

Comment

Maidana wins in a war

Comment

Miadana by tko, ruslans face gets busted up and fight stopped due to cuts. JMO, luv em both though.

Comment

i would be a little sad for both since it would be brutal.

BUT Daaaammmnnn that would be an instant classic i love the sound of it!

MAKE IT HAPPEN IT !! THIS GUYS DESERVE A REALLY GOOD PAYDAY IF THEY DO FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X