Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac leaves top rank, will the super fight be made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    you really think bradley can beat manny...

I love bradley but i think manny's style is all wrong for him, and i dont see what bradley can do differently in the rematch to beat manny.. He doesnt possess enough punching power and counter shot ability to cause manny much problems IMO

He will make manny work every round like he did in the first fight, i just dont see what bradley can do differently to beat manny, unless manny is totally shot but i dont think that is the case
    We'll see. Can't wait for April 12th. I really hope it goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      you really think bradley can beat manny...

I love bradley but i think manny's style is all wrong for him, and i dont see what bradley can do differently in the rematch to beat manny.. He doesnt possess enough punching power and counter shot ability to cause manny much problems IMO

He will make manny work every round like he did in the first fight, i just dont see what bradley can do differently to beat manny, unless manny is totally shot but i dont think that is the case
      Yeah pretty much this, its really hard to see what bradley could do differently.

Comment

"Floyd is his own boss, why does he need GBP for?"

Because Floyd has worked with GBP since 2007 and they have a great working relationship, and Floyd wouldn't simply screw them over just to co-promote the fight with Bob Arum and leave them out of it. It's the same reason Manny won't leave TR. The difference between the two is, Floyd isn't a GBP fighter, but works with them because they aren't trying to screw him over from making record-breaking paydays compared to the amount of money he would make if he were still fighting under TR.

Comment

fight can be made with or without top rank. dont be fooled by the pac needs to leave top rank and arum excuse. because if i recall OST was the only issue. what does top rank or bob has anything to do with OST??? anything else is just excuses!!

Comment

no. floyd puts up another excuse.

this is coming from a mayweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              fight can be made with or without top rank. dont be fooled by the pac needs to leave top rank and arum excuse. because if i recall OST was the only issue. what does top rank or bob has anything to do with OST??? anything else is just excuses!!
              Bullseye. Very true. Last time I checked its demands Floyd insisted on. Not arum.

Now it's Arum not roadblocks

It never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Bullseye. Very true. Last time I checked its demands Floyd insisted on. Not arum.

Now it's Arum not roadblocks

It never ends.
                he ran out of excuses.. now its leave top rank and arum when he knows pac will prolly retired with top rank. no point of throwing out more demands when pac is just gonna agree to it so now floyd is left with leave top rank. even Schaefer is on board now too.. i dont ever recall schaefer saying pac needs to leave arum now he's saying the same thing floyd is.

Comment

No u dumbfack. Its just another bs excuse and there will continue to be until floyd gets sued for beating up another woman and needs the money or losses his 0 first.

Please ppl try to see through the bull****.

Pac could pretend to leave top rank and u will see floyd still wouldnt fight him.

Comment

Will it? I don't know...but it gives it a chance to be made at least...as it is now it'll never happen.

Comment

Winner of Bradley/Pacquiao would 100% fight Mayweather in September 2014 if they were free from Top Rank. That's why I'm really hoping Bradley wins because Pacquiao isn't leaving Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X