Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Shane Mosley Breaks Down Broner's First Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame Boresly has bigger problems to worry about than some flash in the pan's first OFFICIAL loss.

Comment

Damn I didnt watch this before i made that crack. Shane is slurring pretty badly this is really sad to see

Comment

how is shane doing financially??? is he that broke or is he living good? asking because if he's living good then there should be no more reason to continue boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33
          Good interview with Shane here. I was impressed with AB man. He made me a fan because of his will to win. He's exciting and comes to fight and finish you if he can. He has killer instinct and balls. Take away all of the bragging and talking he does, and underneath, we have a throwback fighter in the making. He has flaws that are easy to fix if he is serious about boxing. He needs to increase his workrate. He needs to become more defensively responsible. He needs to use his legs. He needs to get rid of the shoulder roll and keep his hands up. He needs to learn to pivot and turn his opponent and not go straight back with his chin in the air. All of the flaws I just addressed and he STILL almost stopped MM at the end. He hurt him bad with that right hand at the end of the 11th. MM was still hurt in the 12th. Keep in mind how much bigger MM is than AB. AB fights like he is bigger than them all. He has a killer left hook he kept stopping MM in his tracks with. He also needs a new lead trainer because he shouldn't have come out fighting so aggressively anyway. He should've boxed MM's ears off. MM is not the most skilled fighter and is a C Level guy if you fight him the right way. Let's be honest. Now everyone is screaming MM vs FM. Based on what!? He beat an arrogant kid who in a rematch, will most likely box more and win and possibly by stoppage. MM is no Manny or Floyd. I saw threads where they were saying MM would beat Manny. Hahahaha. He would get stretched. The only thing that allowed Rios to not be stopped was how much he rehydrated over night. Manny is extremely strong for his size and would KO MM. MM has never been punched by a fighter who can punch with speed and power like Manny can. Manny's feet are also too fast and his ring IQ would be too much. They need to let MM enjoy his victory and not throw him to Manny or Floyd.
          Will to win? surely you jest.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Shane doesn't acknowledge the obvious fear reaction Broner exhibited throughout the fight. He's more interested in highlighting Broner's merely symbolic flurries in defiance of that fear. Personally, I don't think fear has any place inside a boxing ring or on this planet for that matter.

Comment

He sure did.

Let me say that I am not here to argue with immature posters on here. I am a boxing fanatic, not fan. As long as you understand that, we can talk. AB showed the heart of a true champion on Saturday and proved us all wrong who thought he was all talk. He fought his heart out man. You or anyone else cannot take that away from him. He came to fight and he always does. He did not RUN after feeling MM's power like some other fighters would've done. He kept pressing and coming forward. Watch the fight again because I've watched it 3 times already. The kid can fight. Props to MM for winning but I was more impressed with the smaller fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                Let me say that I am not here to argue with immature posters on here. I am a boxing fanatic, not fan. As long as you understand that, we can talk. AB showed the heart of a true champion on Saturday and proved us all wrong who thought he was all talk. He fought his heart out man. You or anyone else cannot take that away from him. He came to fight and he always does. He did not RUN after feeling MM's power like some other fighters would've done. He kept pressing and coming forward. Watch the fight again because I've watched it 3 times already. The kid can fight. Props to MM for winning but I was more impressed with the smaller fighter.
                You need a lobotomy. He didn't run because he can't. He wouldn't know how to run. He wouldn't know how to move or do anything except pop straight forward or straight back in a karate stance posing with the shell defense. He CLEARLY had multiple moments where he couldn't decide what he wanted to do - he was panicking - and some of the most damaging blows came from Maidana when those moments were occurring. He didn't protect himself at all times. He panicked like an amateur. You blind??

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  You need a lobotomy. He didn't run because he can't. He wouldn't know how to run. He wouldn't know how to move or do anything except pop straight forward or straight back in a karate stance posing with the shell defense. He CLEARLY had multiple moments where he couldn't decide what he wanted to do - he was panicking - and some of the most damaging blows came from Maidana when those moments were occurring. He didn't protect himself at all times. He panicked like an amateur. You blind??
                  Drop the truth A-wolf!

Comment

Stop talking.

I can tell a lot about you by your Avatar. Good day. That alone says you don't know anything about boxing. Who would glorify a cheater? Another cheater. Get off my page, man. We're done.

Comment

I thought Mosley was hurt. Now he's playing basketball smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X