No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Alex Ariza Discusses Maidana's Win Over Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
    Who knows, with boxing being the laughing stoke of all sports through all the drug cheats, no regulations and brain dead fans like yourself I'd say it is so possible that what your simple mind calls superman-meals could be quite a common pill bodybuilders pop literally minutes before getting in the gym, normally contains caffeine taurine and a few other naghty things.
    We can agree that boxing is becomeing a laughing stoke. The whole sport is to naghty.

Comment

People talking bout chinos conditioning . He was throwing power punches all night they seemed to all be with bad intentions . His conditioning was fine , he had an overwhelming work rate . He could of took his foot off the gas a little if it was a problem, he won easy.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        With the kind of conditioning Maidana had last night, I don't think he will last against fighters like Floyd or even Berto.
        Floyd, no. But I think Maidana can take Berto out. Berto's been roughed up his last couple of fights, who knows how much he has left. Plus he's had injuries lately.

Comment

I just saw the video of what looks like somethin in arizas hand anyone know if its legit or what there saying it is????!!!!

Comment

It might be the same stimulant he gave Rios. Bad thing is there's no VADA testing for this fight.

But but but, Broner's ass got kicked. Enough said.

Comment

Mr

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
              Who knows, with boxing being the laughing stoke of all sports through all the drug cheats, no regulations and brain dead fans like yourself I'd say it is so possible that what your simple mind calls superman-meals could be quite a common pill bodybuilders pop literally minutes before getting in the gym, normally contains caffeine taurine and a few other naghty things.
              Hi All , IT IS SAD, that after a brilliant performance showed by EL CHINO , now people want to tarnish it with alleged comments about a substance given to Maidana by Ariza, Ariza is a reputable and honorable professional not needing this disgusting tactics to make Maidana win
              Maidana won and could kill anybody Saturday, showing balls, intelligence and determination
              I don't like Broner not even a bit, yet I have to admit, that the guy showed dirty tricks and balls to keep up with the punishing received, other guy could had given up in 6 rounds, Maidana was superior , NOT SUBTANCES garbage , Chino won all the way
              GOOD LUCK CHINO, GODD BLESS YOU
              Broner showed to be a Prefabricated media product a FLOYD WANNA BE

Comment

Working...
              X