Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this laughing at Broner..why is he not getting any credit for being a warrior?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I give him credit,, he got wrecked in the first 2 rounds, but then regrouped and showed heart, and didnt quit or shell up to survive like many other fighters would have..

He did get his arse beat, but i think he showed a big heart and took his whipping like a man inside the ring, afterwards yes he was a bit of a douche, but during the fight, i was impressed with broner's toughness and the fact that not only did he last the whole 12, he also won some rounds
    yeah but he was suppose to win all the rounds lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      yeah but he was suppose to win all the rounds lmao!
      why was he suppose to win all the rounds, i didnt think he would do that on his best night..

Maidana a tough out for anyone, and anyone reasonable fight fan knew this would be a challenge for both guys..

Maidana was the better man that night, plain and simple

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
        SMH good post OP dese haterz got they wish seeing a pompous, arrogant, purse snatching, lady punching, racist prick lose.
        Fixed that for you. You can PayPal me for the correction. No checks accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Duva View Post
          I really don't get why anyone is making an issue of him immediately leaving the ring after the decision was announced. He already walked over and congratulated and acknowledged Maidana after the fight, and he wasn't dis*****g the decision.
          He left ONLY after the decision was announced which means he threw a hissy fit when he realized he didn't get the decision and left.

Comment

• AB is the truth.

Good interview with Shane here. I was impressed with AB man. He made me a fan because of his will to win. He's exciting and comes to fight and finish you if he can. He has killer instinct and balls. Take away all of the bragging and talking he does, and underneath, we have a throwback fighter in the making. He has flaws that are easy to fix if he is serious about boxing. He needs to increase his work-rate. He needs to become more defensively responsible. He needs to use his legs. He needs to get rid of the shoulder roll and keep his hands up. He needs to learn to pivot and turn his opponent and not go straight back with his chin in the air. All of the flaws I just addressed and he STILL almost stopped MM at the end. He hurt him bad with that right hand at the end of the 11th. MM was still hurt in the 12th. Keep in mind how much bigger MM is than AB. AB fights like he is bigger than them all. He has a killer left hook he kept stopping MM in his tracks with. He also needs a new lead trainer because he shouldn't have come out fighting so aggressively anyway. He should've boxed MM's ears off. MM is not the most skilled fighter and is a C Level guy if you fight him the right way. Let's be honest. Now everyone is screaming MM vs FM. Based on what!? He beat an arrogant kid who in a rematch, will most likely box more and win and possibly by stoppage. MM is no Manny or Floyd. I saw threads where they were saying MM would beat Manny. Hahahaha. He would get stretched. The only thing that allowed Rios to not be stopped was how much he rehydrated over night. Manny is extremely strong for his size and would KO MM. MM has never been punched by a fighter who can punch with speed and power like Manny can. Manny's feet are also too fast and his ring IQ would be too much. They need to let MM enjoy his victory and not throw him to Manny or Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              why was he suppose to win all the rounds, i didnt think he would do that on his best night..

Maidana a tough out for anyone, and anyone reasonable fight fan knew this would be a challenge for both guys..

Maidana was the better man that night, plain and simple
              before the fight on NSB, maidana is tailor made for broner, broner is gonna chop him down as he's coming in. now after the fight, broner did better than expected?? wtf?? lol..

Comment

• Hes brought it on himself. After the dust settles he has some heart though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  before the fight on NSB, maidana is tailor made for broner, broner is gonna chop him down as he's coming in. now after the fight, broner did better than expected?? wtf?? lol..
                  oh yes, that was said, but look at the source, fanboys on NSB who have never boxed, and DKSAB.....
                  But yes there has been alot of hype on broner over the past year, I liked him at first but after watching him vs rees and pauli, it became clear that broner had defensive issues, and maidana was the guy to exploit them..

Full disclosure, I picked broner to win a close controversial decision, and knew this wasnt going to be a walk in the park for either guy

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Good interview with Shane here. I was impressed with AB man. He made me a fan because of his will to win. He's exciting and comes to fight and finish you if he can. He has killer instinct and balls. Take away all of the bragging and talking he does, and underneath, we have a throwback fighter in the making. He has flaws that are easy to fix if he is serious about boxing. He needs to increase his work-rate. He needs to become more defensively responsible. He needs to use his legs. He needs to get rid of the shoulder roll and keep his hands up. He needs to learn to pivot and turn his opponent and not go straight back with his chin in the air. All of the flaws I just addressed and he STILL almost stopped MM at the end. He hurt him bad with that right hand at the end of the 11th. MM was still hurt in the 12th. Keep in mind how much bigger MM is than AB. AB fights like he is bigger than them all. He has a killer left hook he kept stopping MM in his tracks with. He also needs a new lead trainer because he shouldn't have come out fighting so aggressively anyway. He should've boxed MM's ears off. MM is not the most skilled fighter and is a C Level guy if you fight him the right way. Let's be honest. Now everyone is screaming MM vs FM. Based on what!? He beat an arrogant kid who in a rematch, will most likely box more and win and possibly by stoppage. MM is no Manny or Floyd. I saw threads where they were saying MM would beat Manny. Hahahaha. He would get stretched. The only thing that allowed Rios to not be stopped was how much he rehydrated over night. Manny is extremely strong for his size and would KO MM. MM has never been punched by a fighter who can punch with speed and power like Manny can. Manny's feet are also too fast and his ring IQ would be too much. They need to let MM enjoy his victory and not throw him to Manny or Floyd.

Comment

• he showed decent heart at times but his play acting after the headbutt pissed me off no end. I don't dislike the guy half as much as before though so now it all depends on how he acts after this. If he returns to being the same old Broner then my dislike will once again rise until once again it's back to the levels if on the other hand he has learned a bit of humility then I will tolerate him.

Comment

Working...
                      X