Manufactured chumps will always get exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    He let them son him and he didn't say sh I t
    Yeah, what could he have done? Fight them? Lol.
    Mr.HBO, About Billions just got humbled.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      Broner's azzhole looking crazy right now, lookin like goatse, he got his shyt pushed back so far it's coming out his mouth, that's really why his jaw "looked swolleN" his mouth was actually full of the feces that got pushed in by maidana up his cornhole
      omg

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Broner is a mental midget. So many things point to it in that Maidana fight.

Rolling around on the floor after a headbutt the doc was like 'get back in there' after looking at his mouth for 2.5 seconds

Broner is a class act
        Have you ever want to a boxing gym homie??? R u just lost to the Bull *****

Comment

Originally posted by CTC JOHNNY View Post
          Have you ever want to a boxing gym homie??? R u just lost to the Bull *****
          You're a part of Band Camp aren't you? You're probably the most butt hurt poster here.

Comment

The Hate for Adrien Broner is real!!!! The kid can't win for losing!!! I know what it really is it isn't Broner it's the things he represents !!!! When Jack Johnson lost there was a party across America
            Last edited by CTC JOHNNY; 12-16-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
              You're a part of Band Camp aren'ou?:loke: u're probably the most butt hurt poster ere.
              Hell No !!! But I was @ the fight!!! It was a good event for boxing!! But the hate was in the air homie !!!

Comment

Hell No !!! But I was @ the fight!!! It was a good event for boxing!! But the hate was in the air homie !!!
                broner invited the hate so it was coming all along, but everyone will be watching him next fight, just like khan. the losses only make it more interesting when its all said and done

Comment

The Hate for Adrien Broner is real!!!! The kid can't win for losing!!! I know what it really is it isn't Broner it's the things he represents !!!! When Jack Johnson lost there was a party across America
                  Please stop reaching. Broner didn't get stopped but he got beat up and looked like a kid ealing to his dressing room.

The guy said he will kill Maidana and did all that talk. It's natural to hate on people who lost but talked a lot.

Humble pie. I still like Broner, he's good for boxing and a rematch will be exciting. However I still find it funny as ****

Comment

He represents being a prize prick, so yeah I guess.

Comment

Broner is as plastic as you can get. His first title was a vacant one against Vicente Rodriguez followed by DeMarco at LW and the weakest link of the WW titleholders in Paulie. Straight up murderers row right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X