Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: We trained to knock Adrien Broner's Ass out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already knew Garcia that's why I put my bank on chino!! that underwater training and running miles uphill in soft sand paid off!!

Comment

I gotta say I didn't like Garcia telling chino to knock him down before the 12th , he was way up and it really coulda come back to haunt him if Maidana got ko'd. Broner landed some hard shots in the 12th and chino had no business engaging in it . Maybe Garcia was worried about a robbery but bad advice . What did Floyd do in the 12th against canelo ? He didn't give him a chance to win. I also think Garcia shoulda complained about the broner's forearms more . He did complain about the late hit which I liked but it was like the last round so it didn't matter. That ref was bias to broner it was so obvious , u warn and if it happenes again , u take action. U don't continue to warn ,and warn , and warn .

Comment

Just hope Maidana passes his drug tests now

If Maidana had Roach for a trainer he would have KO'd Bronturd in the 2nd round. We just all gotta hope that Alex Acheata wasnt slipping him stimulants and roids like he did to Barandung Roidos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          If Maidana had Roach for a trainer he would have KO'd Bronturd in the 2nd round. We just all gotta hope that Alex Acheata wasnt slipping him stimulants and roids like he did to Barandung Roidos.
          and like he did pacquaio too.!!
          Last edited by sapo13; 12-15-2013, 02:42 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I don't like this talk of a maidana thurman fight...thurman is a very talented fighter but he needs another test b4 he's in there with a real name...maybe thurman vs porter...maidana holds too much leverage with that win and if anyone deserves a mayweather fight it's maidana, he should push for this...a fight with thurman is a bad business decision

Comment

Garcia: We was going to give Maidana our special Rios sauce but Rios got caught so Maidana had to fight without it. Had he went in there with the sauce Broner wouldn't have seen the final bell.

Comment

the ref was garbage for not taking any points from the clown broner

just a million warnings

Comment

Damn dude ur right I sure as hell hope those tests come back clean...I hadnt even thought of it yet

Comment

Like pac did to rios and bradley? If maidana had roach he wouldn't have a decent defense like he has now or a jab that was working well specially to the body

Comment

Congrats n well done Mr. Garcia. You're not the only one excited. I know some ppl will post bs excuses or whatever. They probably the ones who would be here posting bs n mocking Maidana if he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X