Broner be like.... [official AB meme/gif thread!]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      1 thing, HOW TF was broner getting hit that much? Maidana is NOT fast at all!! Everytime he starts putting punches together he just fcking stands there! Not evne throwing back punches, few times he actually puts hands together and throws he had success! BUt every time maidana throws the right hand. Broner blinks and takes the shot! No movement in the head, he doesnt take a step back, or moves his waist or duck under. He just stands there like a target! It's just amazing.
      It's because Maidana wasn't throwing conventional punches, he was leading with right hands and left hooks, and he was changing the angle of his punches which threw Broner off.

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      LMAO!

I feel bad for him but he brought this **** upon himself.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post

Comment

Damn, yall more viscous with the Memes than when Pacquiao got put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post

Hahahaha. Maidana got sonned through the entire press tour and in the fight! We ****ing did it, all the people laughing at us and saying Broner was going to do whatever he wanted with Maidana. WOOOOO!!!! This has been one of the most exciting boxing fights I have witnessed!!

Comment

Working...
                      X