No announcement yet.

Source: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather has been agreed on for next September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather has been agreed on for next September

"Last night I received a phone call that Pacqiuao vs. Floyd has been secretly agreed on to take place in September of next year. Yeah, I know it's hard to believe but this is from a source from California who has a source at the Wildcard Gym. My source informed me that his source told him this week that Pacquiao vs. Floyd is ON."
    http://ringobserver.com/articles/sou...next-september

So this would make it how many years in the making? lol

Comment

Yeah I don't buy it and I'm not getting my hopes up. If true though, and there's like a .1% chance it is......it's most likely due to Bob knowing Pacquiao is leaving and/or retiring after 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yeah I don't buy it and I'm not getting my hopes up. If true though, and there's like a .1% chance it is......it's most likely due to Bob knowing Pacquiao is leaving and/or retiring after 2014.
        Or he will rob him on the cards in his April fight

Comment

I heard its also in Dubai

Comment

I want to believe!!!

Comment

Awe man, here we go. All Pacman had to do is look like trash 3 fights in a row and then comeback to beat Rios in his welterweight debut and boom............

Comment

Thats funny. My base which is in San Diego heard the same thing last week. I didnt believe but the guy who talked about it visits Wildcard alot.

So idk, hes never been wrong though.

Comment

Riiiight. This fight won't happen without a lot of problems/complaining by Floyd. He is simply dead scared of Pacquiao and that type of feeling doesn't go away overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    So this would make it how many years in the making? lol
                    Same as SRL v Hagler-another Bob Arum fight. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X