No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Perez-Carlos Takam on Pascal-Bute Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Perez didn't "barely beat" anyone. He (regrettably) seriously injured and almost killed one of the bravest, toughest heavyweights I've ever seen. Mike clearly won the fight, and didn't score the KO because he was in against a warrior possessed of epic courage and uncommon will. I'll add that Perez himself is no slouch in those departments himself, having stood up to some massive bombs to emerge victorious in a memorable war.
    You know he is Cuban, right? That's why they need to do more than others...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Perez didn't "barely beat" anyone. He (regrettably) seriously injured and almost killed one of the bravest, toughest heavyweights I've ever seen. Mike clearly won the fight, and didn't score the KO because he was in against a warrior possessed of epic courage and uncommon will. I'll add that Perez himself is no slouch in those departments himself, having stood up to some massive bombs to emerge victorious in a memorable war.
      It was a close UD decision that turned on the punch that probably ended Mago's professional career. He was winning up until that point, and probably would have won if not for that. That's barely beating someone.

Comment

Honestly....and i mean no disrespect. They're probably doing it in case he beats Takam very badly and televising it

Comment

Originally posted by andrewa1 View Post
          It was a close UD decision that turned on the punch that probably ended Mago's professional career. He was winning up until that point, and probably would have won if not for that. That's barely beating someone
          Not even close what fight where you watching? most of the fight people where acknowledging Mago was getting a serious beating that doesn't sound close at all to me the only reason they let him continue to take such punishment was the hope that he might end it with a punch.He was officially 5 roundsbehind in 2 of the three cards Mago being a power puncher was detrimental to his health in this case his serious injury came from the accumulation of punches not just 1 punch and they let him continue on the hope he may land something big. By your post i don't think you saw the fight.

Comment

It was a close UD decision that turned on the punch that probably ended Mago's professional career. He was winning up until that point, and probably would have won if not for that. That's barely beating someone.
            Mago was always in the fight but he was never winning .

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
              That is just luaghable.

How the heck will they not show this fight.

Showing 130 lbs, & 135 lbs all the time.

HBO needs to step their game up. FInally a good heavyweight fight is made and it is not on HBO
              yea its televised from the words of tom loeffler twitter HBO Tripleheader ...... **** would have been a ridiculous move from hbo if they didn't lol

Comment

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
                yea its televised from the words of tom loeffler twitter HBO Tripleheader ...... **** would have been a ridiculous move from hbo if they didn't lol
                Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                  Why the hell isn't in televised? This isn't helping the heavyweight division at all.

I betcha a 130lb Puerto Rican would have got TV time.
                  It will be televised. I had a brain fart and didn't realize the card became a tripleheader.

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
                    Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    guess i'm not the only one that's happy about it!

Comment

What is wrong with you? Mago got hurt with the first punch Perez land and probably didn't win a round it was a shame that the corner let him go out from the six on, he was asking about his face and nose, they were banking in his power but Perez show that he have a good beard and some balls, hope he, Mago, can get out of that coma and live a normal life.

Comment

Working...
                      X