No announcement yet.

Broner vs Maidana who do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Maidana who do you have?

This fight will tell us where Broner stands, you won't catch me saying Maidana is a cherry pick.

Yes, if Broner beats Marcos CONVINCINGLY I will give him his credit.

Broner is talented, he is quick and has a good skill set but his defense is overrated and his foot work is poor

Maidana is a brawler. He has shown improvement skill wise with Robert, but if he gets tagged he brawls.

Personally I think Maidana will stop Broner late, can Broner hold up against Maidanas power and activity? Will Broner actually box and move?
    Maidana decision
    1.59%
    Maidana KO/TKO
    44.44%
    Broner decision
    38.10%
    Broner KO/TKO
    15.87%

Broner by UD/stoppage.

We want Broner to win. That way, when guys like Thurman beat his ass, their stock rises, incredibly.

If Maidana wins, whoever beats Maidana won't get the same shine as beating Broner's ass.

You want Borner to show that he's not a bum, so other guys can make a name off him. He'll become the new Berto.

Comment

Broner UD 8-4

Comment

I was predicting Broner by wide UD, but now I'm thinking Broner by stoppage.

Lawrence Cole is working the fight, and he often stops fights early. Maidana is struggling to make weight, so he'll be drained and weakened.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          I was predicting Broner by wide UD, but now I'm thinking Broner by stoppage.

Lawrence Cole is working the fight, and he often stops fights early. Maidana is struggling to make weight, so he'll be drained and weakened.
          Maidana is struggling to make weight? Is it because of the cup of noodles on All Access

Comment

hard to say, I don't rate broner, until he proves me wrong

maidana can be hit or miss

I really cant call this fight

will not be shocked if broner gets KO'd and then again will not be shocked if broner wins a UD

this fight will tell us if broner can take a punch

Comment

This is the first guy Broner has ever faced with legit power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                This is the first guy Broner has ever faced with legit power.

yea...i'm rooting for Maidana but have a feeling Broner will win a decision...i'll just make sure to change the channel before they do the post fight interview

Comment

Broner by UD.

Maidana has power and balls for days, but Broner isn't going to stand in front of him. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think Maidana has the ability to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    yea...i'm rooting for Maidana but have a feeling Broner will win a decision...i'll just make sure to change the channel before they do the post fight interview
                    Im hoping and praying he has a China chin when Maidana lands that right. God please give me at least a knock down. If Broner gets put down and comes back to win so be it but I want a fight damnit!

Comment

Working...
                    X