• James Kirkland vs Curtis Stevens

Who wins and how?
    Kirkland
    28.13%
    Stevens
    71.88%

Stevens knocks Kirkland out cold.

Comment

I want to pick Stevens, but he doesn't look too good when being pressured. This is a firecracker of a bout and I hope HBO tries to make it happen.

Comment

def would be a good one. kirkland would have to move up though. not sure stevens can go any lower.

Comment

Kirkland via KO in the 3rd round. He's gonna fight a boxer who's actually 2-3 inches shorter than him.

Comment

Matchmaker, I think you're unto something bro!!

Comment

I want to see Kirkland become a champion. I love to see him fight Demetrius Andrade.

Comment

It is a close fight to me. Stevens takes a punch better but off his last fight Kirkland has a higher work rate and seems to be a better all around fighter. Kirkland by KO.

Comment

Kirkland by KO. Stevens had the edge in boxing ability but he wouldn't be able to hang with James' pressure. Great matchup

Comment

Stevens is a very fast starter. Kirkland is not a defensive wizard and is vulnerable early.

I see this as either a KO1 for Stevens, or if Kirkland makes it out of the first still on his feet, I see something like a mid rounds stoppage for him over Stevens.

Comment

Working...
                    X