No announcement yet.

I'm on round 4 of Tapia vs Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Tapia's tough and he's still young. I'm curious to see how he bounces back, if he can. He just didn't have the moxy last night.
    This might have Trinadad/Vargas repercussions

Comment

A fighter with 12 KOs wasn't going to do anything to discourage Kirkland when he's in beast mode and has Ann Wolfe in his corner. They should have stopped it after the 4th.
      Last edited by HarvardBlue; 12-08-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Not Smoger's finest night that's for sure.

He or the irresponsible corner should have stopped it earlier...but be that as it may, that last HUGE punch Kirkland landed is something Smoger CANNOT let happen.

I'm a SS fan but he did a poor job last night.
        Tough to call whos fault it was more of Tapias corner IMO.. I personally think Smoger was too small of a ref for this fight Kirk was like crazy as$ bear in there haha should of had a bigger ref, it can get ugly trying to stop Kirkland..

The corner was yelling at Tapia "Tell the doctor your ok" which IMO is a disgrace!!!

Tapia had a horrible gameplan and took a horrible beating, he's gonna have a hard time coming back. He definitly need to get a new coach

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
          Tough to call whos fault it was more of Tapias corner IMO.. I personally think Smoger was too small of a ref for this fight Kirk was like crazy as$ bear in there haha should of had a bigger ref, it can get ugly trying to stop Kirkland..

The corner was yelling at Tapia "Tell the doctor your ok" which IMO is a disgrace!!!

Tapia had a horrible gameplan and took a horrible beating, he's gonna have a hard time coming back. He definitly need to get a new coach
          Oh I agree, they can both share the blame for it not being stopped earlier.

However that last big punch put Tapia out and at that point it's on Smoger to not let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Oh I agree, they can both share the blame for it not being stopped earlier.

However that last big punch put Tapia out and at that point it's on Smoger to not let that happen.
            true tapia thought he was covered let his guard down and that punch knocked Tapia out on his feet. Smoger good ref but gotta tighten up

Comment

Originally posted by KermitTheKiller View Post
              true tapia thought he was covered let his guard down and that punch knocked Tapia out on his feet. Smoger good ref but gotta tighten up
              To be honest that last punch pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
              X