Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell calls out Golovkin, trololol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An inactive Andre Dirrell beats Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I am sure there would be rust if GGG was his next fight, but I do not think the dynamics would change that much. GGG is not walking through AD.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        what proof do you have of that? He hasnt fought anyone near the skill level of Dirrell. On top of that, Dre does have the power to hurt him and he can go on the aggressive end at times also. Not to mention he's a naturally bigger guy. Id pick him all day, especially if he were still active. Now that maybe a problem but he still has it in him to do well. He will definitely land and I dont think G will walk through his shots like all of you seem to think. He's never seen anyone that fast, with size, and solid pop
        golovkin has fought curtis stevens, gabe rosado, and nobosomething ishida. they are all clearly levels above the weak boxer andre dirrell. haven't you seen that one fight where dirrel was battered? yeah, thats what i thought!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
          I am sure there would be rust if GGG was his next fight, but I do not think the dynamics would change that much. GGG is not walking through AD.
          So if they were to fight and Golovkin somehow, in some miraculous way beat Andre, you wouldn't complain?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            So if they were to fight and Golovkin somehow, in some miraculous way beat Andre, you wouldn't complain?
            Why would I complain about someone winning a fight? Could GGG win, sure, but fighting AD at 168lbs will not be a easy task.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
              Why would I complain about someone winning a fight? Could GGG win, sure, but fighting AD at 168lbs will not be a easy task.
              will you say that is a good win for GGG and not make a single excuse like saying AD wasnt that good in the first place?

Comment

I like Gennady as much as the next fan, but Andre Dirrel can give him problems. He is a taller, naturally bigger, athletic fighter with faster hands and great legs. He can spoil Gennady's style. None of Golovkin's past opponents have had near the foot speed or movement of Dirrel. It is a matchup that has my interest.

However, Dirrel does need to do something with his career before he can start saying anything about not wanting to fight "nobody's". He has not had a standout performance in a long time and is not entitled to a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                  will you say that is a good win for GGG and not make a single excuse like saying AD wasnt that good in the first place?
                  I will not take credit away from the winner of any fight. I think that would be a great win for GGG if he could be AD at 168lbs. But I don't think it would be as easy as some think.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Golovkin's used to hammering backfoot fighters like Dirrell. He'd cut off the ring and Dirrell would shout "no-mas" after 5 or 6 rounds.

It's going to be someone who can push Gennady back and hurt him who beats him.

In the pros Golovkin never fought anybody even near as good as Dirrell.In the amateurs he fought Dirrell and got a gift decision,and Golovkin is basically the same fighter he was in the Amateurs;while Dirrell improved a lot.

Comment

Dirrell sounds anxious to get back in the ring... 50 should get him a ****ing fight. Only inept management would keep him inactive, when he is injury free.

The version of Dirrell that last fought looked stronger, was more economical with his foot movement, and had a better offense because of it.

I'd like his chances against Golovkin... I doubt Golovkin's team would move him up to 168 to fight Dirrell though. They can continue to spout all that fear garbage, but there are fighters that they understand are not worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X