Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi The King of Brooklyn, Turns Back Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie never fails to impress. Good win for him tonight! Forza malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      WTF what's with these desperate dumbazzes posting their emails and twitters. get outta here
      Desperate??? Lmaoooo, yea ok tough guy have a good night!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbanianTruths View Post
        Desperate??? Lmaoooo, yea ok tough guy have a good night!
        you too

Comment

This fight was dissapointing, imo. Remind me never to watch Judah again, he just turns up for his pay check.

Comment

I would think that if Malinaggi won that second round except for the KD, then it should have been a 9-9 round, not 10-9........or have they changed the scoring system...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
              This fight was dissapointing, imo. Remind me never to watch Judah again, he just turns up for his pay check.
              Judah v Garcia was a great fight, he stopped Vernon Paris in the previous bout.

Time's up for Judah I think though. Too inactive in there, not pulling the trigger.

Comment

shameful but true
                I'd love to see Paulie vs the guy in your avatar, Keith "One Time" Thurman. These two have had a history with each other. Time to make the fight

Comment

WTF what's with these desperate dumbazzes posting their emails and twitters. get outta here
                  Damn foo wuts with the hostility????dnt hide behind a keyboard and disrespect keyboard warrior,you probly cant even fight so stfu!!!stick to. Ur opininon on boxing punk

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Zab is old now. He may have one last pay day, and then he needs to retire.
                    This. Zab has no fire left in him. He's done and should retire.

Comment

Pauli did a good job , bravo !!

Mabika hahaha fought his heart out, Dirrell's fight to lose and he lost, his fault.

Best fight of the night was Kirkland Tapia

Best boxing Pauli vs Zab

Best BORE ,,,,,RIGO vs KING KONG and who was his trainer,,,,,,why none other than our hero,,,,,,,,,,ROGER MAYWEATHER hahahahahaha I did change the channel after about 5 rounds of the Rigo, couldn't bear watching that garbage any longer,,,yall watch him I am done with him

Comment

Working...
                      X