Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Wears Down and Stops Glen Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a comment on Yahoo Sports when they had Tapia as the next great thing since coffee ice cream that these sports writers should go back to school before writing a column. They were calling this guy the next Gatti and giving him credit and for what????? Tapia and his team had one plan for Kirkland and after 30sec he was lost. There's a lot of blame to go around as for why this kid got stopped and you can start with his training team. I'll bet the next time they watch tape on James they'll watch more then the 1st minute. James beat that boy down like he should have, since they didn't show him the respect he deserved. ....

Comment

Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
      Glen ate a lot of punches, good thing they stopped the fight. Good win for Kirkland but he need to do better if he wants to fight 3G. 50 cents chick was so hot!
      More like he was force fed

Comment

Kirkland did his thing knew he would bash that kid up

Comment

This fight single handedly saved the bore fest on both channels.

Comment

So glad to see Kirkland back. I just hope he stays with wolf and stays dedicated this time around.

His chin held up well too. His chin is all about his focus. If he is focused, he can ride out storms. If he is not focused he gets hurt by punches he does not see.

Comment

The only fighter that trains harder than James Kirkland is Floyd Mayweather - Hard work - dedication! Truthfully I would like to see James in another fight before he fights a Canelo or (GGG???) - James gets hit, and Canelo is dead on Accurate, the thing with James that's so scary is he smothers you, normally you have to smother the big puncher's punches, but James does that part for you, he just grinds you into dust. The man runs 8 miles a day when training in construction boots - then he drags that tractor tire with the chains hanging from it wearing construction boots, then he jogs behind the pickup truck hitting the heavy bag and speed bag in Construction Boots. See how honest he got when HBO dude asked him about his preparation - Ann puts him through hell and what people don't understand is she does the shyt with him - Ann Wolf is training next to him, not going 100 % but putting in the work keeping him honest..

Comment

Kirkland didn't call out Floyd. I gotta be honest, I don't think Kirkland would beat him, but it would be better to watch than a Khan-Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  I was pulling for Tapia but after the 2nd or 3rd round I got disgusted by how bad Tapia performed I backed Kirkland to knock Tapia out.
                  me too man! Tapia balled up once he felt Kirks power. Tapias corner is a disgrace

further looking upon his Instagram the Tapia comes off soft. Kirk knew he was ready to go to hell Tapia wasnt

Comment

Guess Tapia's team didn't learn that James has more ki n the tank then what they watch in film. Sad when you have the whole town behind you and a guy beats your ass in front of your family. ......

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                      Canelo come out to play...
                      Canelo puts Kirkland in a casket dude mark my words. And that's all Im going to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X