No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Drops, Outboxes Trout To Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
    Lara KO's Canelo, that dude is a solid counter puncher.
    Lara was dropped a few times and almost stopped by slow ass Angulo..

Lara has nothing on Floyd. Canelo cracks Lara's glass in 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      Anyone else notice Lara carried Trout in round 12? He didn't go for the kill and could've KO'd Trout if he tried. Looks like he felt bad for Trout, probably saw his kids crying?
      Yes, I why in the hell do he bring his family with him to every fight. That's a no no. Imagine in Marines and Soldiers take their families to war with them....it takes the fight right out of them because they are to worried about their loved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Anyone else notice Lara carried Trout in round 12? He didn't go for the kill and could've KO'd Trout if he tried. Looks like he felt bad for Trout, probably saw his kids crying?
        it was kinda messed up seeing the poor kids cry like that. I thought the score woulda been a lil closer as well. still Lara/canelo make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          Lara was dropped a few times and almost stopped by slow ass Angulo..

Lara has nothing on Floyd. Canelo cracks Lara's glass in 7 rounds.
          angulo's power >>>>>>>>> canelo's

Comment

Lara Box CIRCLES around anybody at 154 other than Mayweather IMO especially when he is fighting like he did tonight

Outstanding Footwork!

Comment

You guys just doesn't seem to get it, styles makes fights, and believe it or not Canelo made a hell of a fight to Floyd, Floyd got countered and even thou he won against Canelo, he didn't beat him up.

Bring him on Canelo will make Lara pay if he thinks he's the elite. I see Canelo beating Lara in a close SD. If he was capable of boxing toe to toe with Floyd on first rounds he can win against Lara no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Canelo Lara is a good fight. I think Canelo stops Lara.
                I've said since day 1 this kid kills Canelo. Way too skilled he's a bit like floyd with power. People talking bout angulo but he beat him bad and got up from two solid punched he can't get dissed for that he should props for having a chin. This guy could be great but he can't take off like I saw on a couple of his fights. He could be great

Comment

Lara will never get big fights fighting like that. He definitely won but that was a trash fight

Comment

Canelo come on down your the next contestant on GETTING YOUR ASS SCHOOLED.

Comment

canelo will be a gate keeper after he fights lara

Comment

Working...
                      X