No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bopp Retains WBO/WBA Titles, Stops Fernandez in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bopp Retains WBO/WBA Titles, Stops Fernandez in Two

Club Los Padres Capuchinos, Concordia, Entre Rios, Argentina - Yesica Bopp (26-1, 12KOs) displayed her power with a two round stoppage of Ana Fernandez (14-6) to retain her WBA and WBO junior flyweight titles. They previously fought in 2008, where Bopp won a two round unanimous decision. The secone time around, Bopp's combinations to the head and body were too much for Fernandez to handle. This marks the second win of the year since traveling over to Mexico and losing an upset ten round decision to WBC silver champion Yessica Chavez in June. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Club Los Padres Capuchinos, Concordia, Entre Rios, Argentina - Yesica Bopp (26-1, 12KOs) displayed her power with a two round stoppage of Ana Fernandez (14-6) to retain her WBA and WBO junior flyweight titles. They previously fought in 2008, where Bopp won a two round unanimous decision. The secone time around, Bopp's combinations to the head and body were too much for Fernandez to handle. This marks the second win of the year since traveling over to Mexico and losing an upset ten round decision to WBC silver champion Yessica Chavez in June. [Click Here To Read More]
    yesica has that ass....

Comment

Nice yob yesica!

Comment

YESICA "DAMN HOT" BOPP is a talented tough woman,so hot with beautiful legs and booty. I love her,i admire her like a athlet and like her as a woman + latina......THE PERFECTION!!!

Comment

I like her as a woman and boxer but did she get an ass whipping by Kika Chavez earlier this year...stay in the WBO girl, doubt you could handle Ibeth Zamora, IMO...

Comment

Working...
          X