Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three Big Cards, One Big Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a forum, not an essay thats being graded. im typing from my phone and i dont care if you donaire lovers, who are pissed that rigo whooped his ass, say anything stupid. so suck it, therefore cordoba was a full champ even if he got elevated. does that make you donaire fans upset?

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      its a forum, not an essay thats being graded. im typing from my phone and i dont care if you donaire lovers, who are pissed that rigo whooped his ass, say anything stupid. so suck it, therefore cordoba was a full champ even if he got elevated. does that make you donaire fans upset?
      Thank you for pointing out the error. I really do appreciate when readers catch something I missed.

But, dude, don't fib. Most phones these days auto-insert apostrophes. At least you spelled idiot right the first time.
      Last edited by crold1; 12-07-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Well, this took a wrong turn.

Bambam there was no need to call anyone an idiot. People make mistakes. Just cause he got something wrong does that make him any more knowledgeable than any of us? Probably not.

Nonetheless it was a good write up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Well, this took a wrong turn.

Bambam there was no need to call anyone an idiot. People make mistakes. Just cause he got something wrong does that make him any more knowledgeable than any of us? Probably not.

Nonetheless it was a good write up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I have more historical knowledge than most generally speaking but that doesn't make me error proof. I appreciate the readers here and never have an issue with a "my bad."

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
            Thank you for pointing out the error. I really do appreciate when readers catch something I missed.

But, dude, don't fib. Most phones these days auto-insert apostrophes. At least you spelled idiot right the first time.
            yeah most phones, therefore not all

Comment

Working...
            X