Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's Resume- Is it good enough for him to fight Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's his recent form that is appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      whatever way you look at it, khan should not even be under consideration for a mayweather fight. garcia is more desrving than khan and garcia doesnt even deserve it.

it just goes to show that mayweather is after a fight where he can make decent money but the risk of defeat has to be low. as far as im concerned, floyd needs to fight pacman or as usual i wont be interested and wont be buying.
      Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyds resume isn't that great of late as well, so him fighting khan would be fighting someone with a slightly less good resume than himself.

Khan is as good as Ortiz and Guerrero I would say. Khan has maybe looked vulnerable of late though and that's the problem. But he has the attributes to trouble FLoyd perhaps.

So its ok for Floyd to fight khan imo, but hopefully not at the expense of fitting the other fights in before he retires. So yes It would be good is he fought Garcia as well, and Bradly and Pac and even GGG and Martinez as well if he thinks he can handle it.

Floyd is supposed to be as good as SRL and Ali, so show it if you are able and willing.
      SO one pac fan says floyd can only fight Pac or he wont be watching. cool.

the other says he can fight garcia or bradley or ggg or martinez or pac. cool.

make up your minds guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        SO one pac fan says floyd can only fight Pac or he wont be watching. cool.

the other says he can fight garcia or bradley or ggg or martinez or pac. cool.

make up your minds guys.
        Im sure shade darker will watch Floyd, just not pay to watch him.
        Floyd can fight someone other than Pac. Just don't threaten retirement, and just fight everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Im sure shade darker will watch Floyd, just not pay to watch him.
          Floyd can fight someone other than Pac. Just don't threaten retirement, and just fight everyone.
          yeah i will watch it of course because im a big boxing fan. what i wont be doing is staying up til 6 am to watch mayweather against another over matched opponent and then paying for the privilege. not a fcuking chance. especially when he has got that hit and dont get hit style. i prefer to watch a proper fight with more than 1 combination the whole fight. what i will do is download it in the video trading block and watch it on sunday.

Comment

All the Canelo stans were saying Floyd shud fight him, yet his resume isn't better than Khans, his best win was who? Cotts brother or Hattons brother?

Khan has fought and beat better boxers than everyone on Ghost and Canelos resumes

Nobody has a resume good enough for Floyd minus Pac and others who Flyd has already fought and beat i.e JMM, Cotto

Floyd has no options left, Pac man the only other fight and that aint getting made until Arum steps aside. Garcia doesn't ant the fight, Tim Bradley will be fighting Pac next

So its Khan and Devon

take ur pick
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-06-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X