Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: Austin Trout Has No Balls, He Just Runs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    LMAO! These two are hilarious. Two back peddlers calling each other out on their back pedaling.

I actually like both guys, I think they're more entertaining than they are given credit for. And I actually think it'll be a pretty good fight, and not even in a pretentious, boxing-hipster way. You don't see two quality fighters with this kind of style and in their primes fight each other. Both are way, WAY more entertaining than Devon.
    Last edited by Porter's Dad; 12-04-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
      Was that English?
      I was typing with my ****, so you tell me... Ask me why I was typing with my ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jocknerd94 View Post
        In whose dream yours or Lara's?
        Most people who know boxing

Originally posted by Cuerno~de~Chivo View Post
        Yeah because Lara is such a warrior just like the rest of the Cuban boxers

Cuban boxers are known to be warriors with balls not runners

GTFO Lara...you and the 9 boxing fans you have
        Well he just beat down and made a mexican "Warrior" Quit so they can't be too bad.

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
        . I'm not mad just can't stand or respect excuses. Your calling Lara a runner and in his last fight he made angulo quit ,a brawler, So there you go .
        lol these guys still mad

Comment

can't really remember any Cubans quoting thou . Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
            lol says the richard abril fan

get lost dude
            If I recall correctly Abril was the first that took you boy rios to school, another brawler with mexican heritage, they should learn more from canto, macias and finito...

Comment

can't really remember any Cubans quitting thou . Can you?

Comment

They just mad, Abril trashed rios, Gamboa did the same with salido and solis, Rigondeaux has no rival so far and Lara just make angulo quit with all the cards stacked against him, with such a little group they making a lot of noise, could you image if the whole national team was here how these haters might feel?
                Last edited by BendOver; 12-04-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                  They just mad, Abril trashed rios, Gamboa had done the same with every salido and solis, Rigondeaux has no rival so far and Lara just make angulo quit with all the cards stacked against him, with such a little group they making a lot of noise, could image if the whole national team was here how these haters might feel?
                  Yeah just them getting this far tells you how good they are. Getting a contract comming from a tiny communist island that doesn't speak English with no fan base cause they can't watch the fights is tough enough , then to get this ridicule is messed up . They are the definition of a true underdog outside the ring then they get robbed inside of it. Smh

Comment

Yeah just them getting this far tells you how good they are. Getting a contract comming from a tiny communist island that doesn't speak English with no fan base cause they can't watch the fights is tough enough , then to get this ridicule is messed up . They are the definition of a true underdog outside the ring then they get robbed inside of it. Smh
                    Everyone of those Cubans came to the USA a little too old, it is hard to leave your love ones behind not knowing when you are going to see them again, that's why you don't see to many Collados or Perez in the professional ranks, they defected fairly young and still they can't fight 3 or 4 times a year, nobody wants to tangle with them, all those ppl posting crap about the Cubans don't know $h1t about boxing or the history behind Cuba, you will think they will do a little research but no, they just post any $h1t that comes to their tiny minds.

Comment

thats because there is about 5...

I have nothing against cuban fighters..I actually met Gamboa in Miami...cool dude

Rigo...I like

I just think Lara is overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X