Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
    He lost to Gustafsson though
    Exactly. Jones can't even box.

The dude flinches at face shots, and turns his head away.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      A heavyweight should always be the baddest man on the planet.

Much as I want to say Vitali, he's old and pretty much retired.

Much as I want to say Wlad, he cheats and fights like a b*tch.

There's no one who deserves to be called the baddest man on the planet right now.
      sadly bojangles is right. there is no one who fits that bill right now.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        p4p it's golovkin. i don't think anybody comes close. that guy is palpably vicious.

life isn't lived in p4p terms, though.

it's wladimir if you're talking about the boxer who can beat every other man. being tough is less valuable than being 6'6", 250, and a world class boxer who can use his height.

wladimir looked to be showing his age against povetkin, and it got me thinking. when he retires, the division is going to be completely void of greatness. i'm not sure if that's ever happened before.
        He will rise again..

Comment

smh at mma fanboys calling mma fighters like Cain valesquez and Jon Jones. Lol in a street fight an mma fighter is nothing. Ever wonder why 99 % of stories of mma fighters in a street fighter involve only punching. There is zero ground game in the streets, no one and their entourage/buddies/gang would stand there and watch a guy try to chock someone.

I strongly believe the best boxers from welter weight to heavy weight would KO Jon Jones. I am not so sure about Cain Valesquez doe cuz i havent seen him fight yet.

However a boxing God like Gennady Golovkin/Quillin/Sergio Martinez/ Canelo who are elite Middle weights would KO 'ANY' mma fighter including Cain Velesquez.

Lets not even bring in elite boxers from higher weight classes like Froch, Ward, Stevenson, Afolabi, Huck, dennis Lebedev etc. Or monsters like Wlad, Vit, Haye.

This is not a UFC fight were all the rules are made up to favour a wrestler/Brazilian Ju Jitsu guy. Remember, mayorga won his first mma fight by brutal Knee KO to the spine of an mma fighter who took him down. Mayorga was subsequently disqualified for using an illegal move lol

In a street fight, there are no gloves and this means that you will literally not see an elite Pro boxers fists cut through the air.

Trying to go to the ground is the worst mistake you could make in a street fight and mma guys know it. So many things could go wrong, you could crash into something hard enough to crack your head like pavement or a brick/wooden wall. Even worse you could be stomped to death 'Don King' style.

Only other combat sport that could give an elite pro boxer a bit of trouble is mua thai but in the street there are no rules so you could easily pick him up by his leg and KO him.
          Last edited by Kid-Chocolate; 12-03-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

What about Deontay Wilder? 6'7 guy that can knock you out!

Comment

Cain Velasquez is the answer.

I don't like him either...I'm a Wladimir and Vitali fan,but Cain would take them down and beat their ass with elbows/punches or put them in a submission.

Cain is a bad mother****er.

Baddest dude on the planet...its not even close really.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid-Chocolate View Post
                smh at mma fanboys calling mma fighters like Cain valesquez and Jon Jones. Lol in a street fight an mma fighter is nothing. Ever wonder why 99 % of stories of mma fighters in a street fighter involve only punching. There is zero ground game in the streets, no one and their entourage/buddies/gang would stand there and watch a guy try to chock someone.

I strongly believe the best boxers from welter weight to heavy weight would KO Jon Jones. I am not so sure about Cain Valesquez doe cuz i havent seen him fight yet.

However a boxing God like Gennady Golovkin/Quillin/Sergio Martinez/ Canelo who are elite Middle weights would KO 'ANY' mma fighter including Cain Velesquez.

Lets not even bring in elite boxers from higher weight classes like Froch, Ward, Stevenson, Afolabi, Huck, dennis Lebedev etc. Or monsters like Wlad, Vit, Haye.

This is not a UFC fight were all the rules are made up to favour a wrestler/Brazilian Ju Jitsu guy. Remember, mayorga won his first mma fight by brutal Knee KO to the spine of an mma fighter who took him down. Mayorga was subsequently disqualified for using an illegal move lol

In a street fight, there are no gloves and this means that you will literally not see an elite Pro boxers fists cut through the air.

Trying to go to the ground is the worst mistake you could make in a street fight and mma guys know it. So many things could go wrong, you could crash into something hard enough to crack your head like pavement or a brick/wooden wall. Even worse you could be stomped to death 'Don King' style.

Only other combat sport that could give an elite pro boxer a bit of trouble is mua thai but in the street there are no rules so you could easily pick him up by his leg and KO him.
                I'm pro boxing and pro MMA, but .

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  I'm pro boxing and pro MMA, but .
                  me too, but before a boxer gets close enough he's gotta dodge kicks, and Jon Jones has length, plus he can SNAP your ****. And yes most fights end up in a hugging match, im gonna take the one with the advantage, plus when he snaps your **** there is no towel to throw in you gotta keep going with that.
                  Im not trying to get into no MMA/Boxing pissing contest, but im a realist. James Toney is an excellent pugilist but he couldnt keep Coture off of him.
                  PS
                  GGG? he hasnt even faced an elite boxer and his next opponent is a nobody. lol

Comment

Al Haymon....

Comment

Originally posted by Kid-Chocolate View Post

im not an mma fan boy im just stating the truth. Cain can box with the best and if the fight went to the ground he would obviously dominate not to mention has better cardio than most heavyweights in boxing today

Comment

Working...
                      X