No announcement yet.

Russian site used some BScene members comments on Kovalev in article

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I have lost all hope for humanity knowing that a website would use a quote by Frank Ducketts
    could be worse,,

we could have had warrios, stax on deck, murkaman

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post

I knew he taunted him during the fight but didnt know he did it even after the knock out.........
      Does anyone know what Sillakh had either said or done to piss Kovalev off so much BTW? Only thing I've kinda gathered is that Sillakh had earlier disrespected him in some way.

The only interview I saw with Sillakh was Sechbach and Sillakh seemed pretty chilled, just said it was just a job and they were both just professional athletes.

Comment

I knew he taunted him during the fight but didnt know he did it even after the knock out.........
        That's pretty classless, but apparently Ismayl talked trash about Kovalev a while back before he fought Grachev, so Kovalev took it personally.

Comment

Kovalev is a bad dude

Comment

Apparently one of my comments was featured in that article but I don't remember saying exactly what they wrote in Russian. I think they read some comments and changed them up a bit because I don't believe I said exactly what they quoted me as saying. I accidentally logged into RomanBlade86 when I wrote the post though and that was my only post under that name. This is my main account.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

ducketts
              Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I have lost all hope for humanity knowing that a website would use a quote by Frank Ducketts
              Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Brilliant dukkets should be scared

Comment

Argentina, Philippines, and Puerto Rico have long been known for dubious reporting, I guess we can add the Soviet bloc to that list as well

Comment

What was ducketts post bdw?

Comment

these lames reallycare what posters on boxingscene say think

Comment

That. Is. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X