No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Lifts Spirits of Pinoys Affected By Typhoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
    Whether he gave a statement a week after or days after makes no difference. But I guess you wouldn't be happy unless he was making the statement right as the typhoon was hitting.
    The taxes thing I'm sure is a political attack. Even you, with your blind hatred for Pacquiao can see the absurdity of asking a Pacquaio to pay 50 million dollars in taxes for two years worth of income.
    yes it does make a difference. and he problably would'nt have said anything at all because he was training. somebody told his dumbass as a politician that he needs to make a statement. and the tax thing is definitely not political. its common law. but you idiocy won't allow you to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Yessir what happen to your account? Pac was giving money to the poor more than the tax the government wants so that they can steal it. I rather give this taxes money to the poor than give this directly to these corrupt politicians for their own purposes.
      he's borrowing it.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        yes it does make a difference. and he problably would'nt have said anything at all because he was training. somebody told his dumbass as a politician that he needs to make a statement. and the tax thing is definitely not political. its common law. but you idiocy won't allow you to understand that.
        Yes because your ******ed ass is an expert in common law. GTFOH.
        You're just a spiteful hate filled guy. Did your mom get f*** by Pacquiao or something?

Comment

You're just a spiteful hate filled guy. Did your mom get f*** by Pacquiao or something?
          no. yours did. thats why you hug tightly on his nuts.

Comment

Thats a good question. Because the thread is about something positive and dude comes in like Pac did something bad to him.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              sad part is that pacquiao has never gotten a full check. arum has totally disrespected pacquiao.on top of that. he owes huge taxes.even though pac has a 3rd grade education.this os on arum.
              There is really no cure for stupid. I feel so sorry for you. That you have to walk through this life being this fuking stupid. Forever. That is heartbreaking. I guess you think handing out turkeys in the hood to some crackheads or donating money to woman's breast cancer (right before you go to court for beating a woman in front of her kids) is more noble huh?

Comment

I think flint got raped by an Asian man and is very bitter about it. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  There is really no cure for stupid. I feel so sorry for you. That you have to walk through this life being this fuking stupid. Forever. That is heartbreaking. I guess you think handing out turkeys in the hood to some crackheads or donating money to woman's breast cancer (right before you go to court for beating a woman in front of her kids) is more noble huh?

hayabang sala ma pacquiao taxes na. left punch buboy, pare.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    look whose talking

Comment

pacquiao is a top flight philanthropist. he likes to help people, and he's got a ton of influence. it's a shame that he's been so badly advised when it comes to money.

being smart with his money would have made it much more efficient to help people.

Comment

Working...
                      X