Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd, what is there to really to be concerned about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd, what is there to really to be concerned about?

Marquez- 4xs
    Morales-3xs
    Barrera-2xs

Bradley will more than likely get another fight, so what is the deal about "being concerned for my health"?

3 guys, 9 fights, and every single one of them is still alive and well. Even Hatton who was flattened, is doing well.

So what is there to be concerned about from Floyd regarding his health?

Let it go. He doesn't read this forum. Only an idiot puts all the blame on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Let it go. He doesn't read this forum. Only an idiot puts all the blame on Floyd
      Cotto, Shane, Margarito, Manny and Floyd.

Pick out the one who hasn't fought all the rest.

Then you'll see who is to blame for not getting these fights made.

Comment

43 fought me legit? Catchweights? So joesito lopez didn't lose to Canelo then huh? lol you're a clown. Let it go already.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
          Cotto, Shane, Margarito, Manny and Floyd.

Pick out the one who hasn't fought all the rest.

Then you'll see who is to blame for not getting these fights made.
          Lol why add marg like he's some ATG. I can tell you're unbiased by your sig and old username. These recycled threads are old and tired

Comment

Originally posted by Meanrighthook29 View Post
            43 fought me legit? Catchweights? So joesito lopez didn't lose to Canelo then huh? lol you're a clown. Let it go already.
            The Lopez fight was at 154. Even Josesito has more balls than Floyd. Went up two divisions to fight Canelo, and Floyd needed to drain him.

Comment

Solid thread

I just wish we could get to the bottom of why or what Floyd is scared of exactly. Is it a physical trait of Pacquiao? What could it be?

Comment

Lol why add marg like he's some ATG. I can tell you're unbiased by your sig and old username. These recycled threads are old and tired
                Doesn't have to be an atg, he fought the best of his era, and those he fought, fought each other.

Meanwhile, Floyd avoided them. "lo-loo-look at them. They have losses. I'm still undefeated".

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
                  The Lopez fight was at 154. Even Josesito has more balls than Floyd. Went up two divisions to fight Canelo, and Floyd needed to drain him.
                  Why didn't he fight someone in his own weight class. Made a guy come up two weight classes but that's ok isn't it. Let me guess if the fight was at 154 Canelo would've murdered Floyd huh.

Comment

I'm sorry but If you're sit there and say a Prime Margarito would have been an easy fight for Floyd, then you don't know **** about boxing.

A prime confident, undefeated Cotto hit this guy with everything he had. Everything. Floyd wouldn't have slowed Margarito down for a second. He would literally break his hands before he hurt him. Literally.

What are Floyd's options except to run all night? The bottom line is, there is nothing Floyd could have done to keep Margarito from fighting his fight, and Floyd can't beat Margarito fighting his fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X