No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sillakh: I'm Ready, I Know I Can Beat Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Exactly;look how many times Wladimir got stopped?But yet the guys who stopped Waldimir are not even ranked in the top 50 today.And Wladimir is the number 1 ranked heavyweight today.
    It took Wladimir several years to improve and get to #1; he didn't get there by beating no-hopers over the course of a year.

Sillakh gets far more credit than he deserves given what he's done in the pro ring.

Comment

Sillakh will have nowhere to go. Kovalev cuts off the ring, walks through Sillakh´s punches and sodomizes him on the ropes to KTFO 4. Of course, this is just a guess so I´ll just have to watch the fight and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Not at all. No where near one of my favorites.

He is getting overlooked because he lost once by stoppage and he's facing a puncher. Boxing fans always go crazy for one fighter who's on a tear and forget the fighter with 1 loss. This fight will be all about is Sillakh a better boxer than Kovalev is a puncher, and I think he is. We'll see tomorrow.
        Kovalev is not a "puncher", Kovalev is mobile power personificated...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          I`m picking the underdog Sillakh,he has the better skillset then Kovalev.But its a 50/50 fight in my opinion;Kovalev is a very good fighter whose well rounded.
          I respectfully disagree with your opinion, I think Kovalev is going to KO Sillakh. Wana bet? I created a thread in the betting section of the forums, all Sillakh has to do for you to win the bet is win the fight in any fashion but Kovalev has to KO/TKO Sillakh for me to win. =)

Comment

If Sillakh decides to jab and run, maybe he will survive like 5 rounds, in other case, KOvalev destroys him in 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X