Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Pacquiao Needs Another Rios, Not Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid ass. rios was the candidate for the winner of pacman marquez 4.

Comment

GET WITH THE PROGRAM...Pac & Provo Are Close Friends And Aren't Fighting Each Other

...And don't need to. Send Provo to fight Danny Garcia. Have Provo knock out Marquez so we don't need to hear JMM whining about another loss. Provo is the real deal. His WILL is greater than anyone in the game right now, with the exception of Gennady. Maybe they aren't the prettiest "Boxers" in the sport, but they hit with paralyzing power in both hands, and impose their will on the opponent and make guys quit. That's just how Marvin Hagler fought. That's how Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr fought. I love that in a fighter. Garcia is a great counter puncher, a slick boxer, has never been hunted down and hit relentlessly as Provo would do to him. Ask Bradley who is bigger than Garcia. Provo nearly handed Bradley his life... and got screwed from the decision.

Comment

I want to see Pac vs Bradley. That way we can see how much Pac really has left.

A decisive win over Bradley would have Pac right back on top, right where he left off, and leave him as the ONLY qualified candidate to fight Mayweather.

If he loses then he should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I want to see Pac vs Bradley. That way we can see how much Pac really has left.A decisive win over Bradley would have Pac right back on top, right where he left off, and leave him as the ONLY qualified candidate to fight Mayweather.If he loses then he should just retire.
          back on top where he slept off?

Comment

I would like to see one more fight for Manny too,. I'm eager to see him in a big fight already with Tim, JMM or Floyd obviously, but I know that if it was most other fighters it would be about two fights before all that. Maybe not a rios, someone a little more ring smarts. I just can't think of who that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
              ...And don't need to. Send Provo to fight Danny Garcia. Have Provo knock out Marquez so we don't need to hear JMM whining about another loss. Provo is the real deal. His WILL is greater than anyone in the game right now, with the exception of Gennady. Maybe they aren't the prettiest "Boxers" in the sport, but they hit with paralyzing power in both hands, and impose their will on the opponent and make guys quit. That's just how Marvin Hagler fought. That's how Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr fought. I love that in a fighter. Garcia is a great counter puncher, a slick boxer, has never been hunted down and hit relentlessly as Provo would do to him. Ask Bradley who is bigger than Garcia. Provo nearly handed Bradley his life... and got screwed from the decision.
              Excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                back on top where he slept off?
                lol........

Comment

Face it Pac.tards, Pacquiao is DONE. He hasn't beaten an A or B class opponent since Clottey in 2010.

He probably loses to the next guy they put in front of him who has a good jab and isn't 39 years old...

Comment

Duck Floyd will not go near Provod and Pacman...FACT!

Pacman is done? ,Oh yeah Duck Floyd will never fight Pacman EVER! Health first...

Comment

pac and floyd not fighting eachother is the biggest joke in all of sports history. everyone involved should Fcuk off

Comment

Working...
                      X