No announcement yet.

Post videos / describe your favorite punch from a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post videos / describe your favorite punch from a fight

Post a video of the best, or your favorite, punch you've ever seen during a fight. Explain why it is your favorite shot?

Mine is definitely Margarito's body shot knockout against Cintron. Man, that punch was brutal. At least, this one comes to mind over over others. Say what you will, but Margarito threw beautiful uppercuts and hooks. He had nice form with his punches.

"he's acting like he's actually hurt"

Lol

Comment

My fave punch ever----the beautiful, perfect right hand that Lewis landed in lewis/rahman 2 that nearly killed rahman noodles ...... absolutely BRUTAL punch !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTAN4UVXTc

Comment

Go to 1:05:30 which is basically the last 30 seconds of rd 9. Just 30 seconds of Bernard Hopkins making Tito Trinidad look foolish in the ring letting him know that he made a mistake coming up to 160. Then Fast forward to the KO shocking the Puerto Rican crowd at MSG and lifting the spirit of American fans after 9/11.
        Last edited by pimpgoz; 11-28-2013, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          "he's acting like he's actually hurt"

Lol
          Honestly, that was pretty messed up by Larry. I mean, I can almost feel that punch, myself. It looks painful.

Comment

Originally posted by 493dart View Post
            My fave punch ever----the beautiful, perfect right hand that Lewis landed in lewis/rahman 2 that nearly killed rahman noodles ...... absolutely BRUTAL punch !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiTAN4UVXTc
            Man, that shot was crazy. Heavy weights pack a big punch.

Comment

That left hook landed by Andre Ward on Rodriguez in the 10. What a sweet punch that was. The left hand that Pac landed on Hatton, the left hand that Maravilla landed on Paul Williams. The over hand right that Matthysse landed on Garcia (knocking his mouth guard out) was nice. There are plenty of really good punches that I liked, those are just some off the top of my head.

Comment

Mayweather pull counters is fcking beautiful to watch.

Comment

Shoulder roll counter

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    Mayweather pull counters is fcking beautiful to watch.

Pull counter is a thing of beauty!

Comment

Working...
                    X