Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack Mosley was disgraceful yesterday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Mosley was disgraceful yesterday!

Your son is complaining about back pain after a round where he took some serious shots and wants to quit and you are still pushing him to go out and continue fighting?

I thought Shane was still in the fight. He hurt Mundine a few times.

But I also don't like seeing Shane get hit like that at his age, and he said his back affected his mobility.

I'm not sure if I would call it disgraceful, but he was encouraging his son.

Comment

No one likes a quitter....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        No one likes a quitter....
        Its funny that this comes from a guy who has Mago as his Avatar

Comment

I threw my back out a couple of months ago and performing day to day tasks was a struggle, let alone trying to fight a professional boxing match. Without seeing the fight, I don't know if he quit or not but extreme back pain would make it impossible to fight.

Comment

Shane just quit and used another excuse to explain the pitiful outcome. He has been full of excuses for a few years now though. It's become hypocritical how on interviews he talks like he is so motivated to fight and to prove things but then there is this other side of him that doesn't want to be there. It's weird. It's the indecision and contradictions that irritate me more than the fact that he is still fighting.

Comment

Lol anyone else find it funny how they needed the doctor to examine his back and deem him unworthy to continue? "his back hurts, he cant fight anymore, we gotta stop it doc"

Comment

I don't know for sure what to make of it. Mosley's back wasn't hurt that bad, you can tell from his physical movement after the fight - he was hugging people, raising his hands above his head, shaking hands, shrugging his shoulders, walking around. If his back was severely injured he just wouldn't have been able to make those motions with that sort of ease. I didn't even see him wince in pain once after the fight - severe back pain makes you wince.

He also didn't even mention getting his back checked out by a doctor in the post-fight interview - if your back is seriously hurting that would be at the top of your mind and you're going to mention it a few times in the interview. It's sad to say but it looked to me, when I analyze all those factors, that Mosley threw that fight. Or he had a small, fairly inconsequential pain in his back, and he totally exaggerated it in his mind.

Comment

Nobody cared about this fight so stop acting like this was a relevant fight. How can anyone criticize a 42 year old Mosley, lmao. Mundine is a bum. He didn't beat a Shane who was a shell of himself. AM beat something much much worse.

Comment

Mosley has never been the same after the Floyd fight. It isn't the 1st time Mayweather completely destroyed a fighter. Check Angel Manfreddy & Arturo Gatti. They were never the same after Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X