Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime exec says he'll reach out about a Pac May fight. It's TIME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao's broke ass won't be able to walk away this time with his 50M debt to the IRS...perfect timing!

Comment

Despite Arum's denials, Espinoza said he had made repeated efforts to talk to Arum on the telephone.

All I needed to read. Move on, folks. Pacquiao will likely face Bradley or Cotto in May and Mayweather will probably take on a tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        You Pac fans seem afraid of Pacquiao fighting without his roids.That`s why you clowns was so defensive when Pac refused testing.I`m a Floyd fan and i want to see this fight.Just because Floyd fans are skeptical of the fight happening-partly because of Bob Arum not wanting his prize possession getting humiliated-that don`t mean we don`t want to see the fight happen.You Pac fans are getting dumber and dumber by the second,soon you people gonna need somebody to help ya`ll cross the street.
        Bingo!

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post
        Despite Arum's denials, Espinoza said he had made repeated efforts to talk to Arum on the telephone.

All I needed to read. Move on, folks. Pacquiao will likely face Bradley or Cotto in May and Mayweather will probably take on a tuneup.
        Moving on

Comment

It's time?? No, it really most definitely is far too late. The fight now is a worthless farce that will be overpriced and unnecessary.

Comment

Pacquiao and Mayweather will be forever linked unless they fight. So i dont know why people say stop talking about it cuz its impossible. They both have the biggest fan bases in boxing.
            Its like the red sox and yankees, celtics and lakers, nadal and federer, the rock n stone cold lol whenever u talk about one, the other will always be brought up until they fight so lets keep the hope until one officially retires

Comment

Originally posted by DAZED 2.0 View Post

???... A tune up? A $40 million tune up? And who is supposed to pay for such a "tune up"?

Comment

This is good news. Now Manny and Top Rank can be exposed even more.

Comment

while I'm of the belief that mayweather is slightly more to blame for this fight not happening in the past, if Arum insists on HBO and Showtime splitting the fight while Pacquiao does not even have an HBO deal then it will be entirely their fault for this fight not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ???... A tune up? A $40 million tune up? And who is supposed to pay for such a "tune up"?
                    That's up to Showtime, not me. I don't see too many opponents for Floyd aside from Garcia.

Comment

Meh..the ship sailed a long time ago. It isn't 2009 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X