Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to face the music Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just what we need! another crap thread on this subject.

Comment

Ok dumbass read the fucking story before spouting off.

Let me educate you real quick. The irs doesn't want shit from Manny. Got that dummy the IRS don't want anything from him. Why because he paid them. The Tax agency in the Philippines wants the money so they froze his Filipino accounts only. Now Manny just made 18 million pre tax outside of the Philippines that money went somewhere. My guess is Swiss bank account where he can hide the cash.

Now of course you can keep running your mouth and think you know what's up and look like a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        The $40 million offer was never there, it was a deliberate attempt to lowball knowing the offer would be refused so Floyd could go running to the press pretending he wanted to fight Pacquiao.

FMJ fans delude themselves, but they know the truth..."Money" turned down the money and wanted no part.
        absolutely agree. I mean we have video of floyd saying "I WANT 100% OF THE PPV REVENUE."

This is on video.

This type of ignorant gullibility usually happens to a fan base that usually isnt college educated.

It was like that time when floyd posted a photo on the internet of a contract he "signed" as proof that pacquiao ducked the fight but he didnt since he's posted a photo online.

What floyd's uneducated online children couldnt figure out was that the negotiations were already over, neither agreed to anybody's terms, but in order for floyd to save face publicly, he signed the contract, the same contract both he and pacquiao couldnt agree to, posted it online and made it look like it was pacquiao who didnt agree to terms when in reality he didnt agree to them either. He just posted it online as fake proof after the fact that he didnt agree to them either.

Flowmoes ran away with it as proof of floyd agreeing to it.

That's what happens when you barely have a high school education.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

That's what happens when you barely have a high school education.
          I graduated from high school in 2005, college back in 2007 (AAS in Process Technology) what do you have?

Comment

You started reading the article ejaculated in your pants and started a thread before you where even done..... not a good combination.

Comment

Why would start a thread with false information? Where is Pac account balances disclosed? If he didnt have enough money to pay his taxes, they would froze his accounts and start a process to confiscate his properties. Seriously guys, if you dont about taxes or business, dont talk about it. It is bad already that most of you dont know sht about boxing, now want to talk about financial position.

Comment

as I've said before ts don't know ****! he's nothing but a bullshitter!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  I graduated from high school in 2005, college back in 2007 (AAS in Process Technology) what do you have?
                  I have a b.a in poli sci and an MBA from Florida.

Let's not get into a dick measuring contest over education. I'm a good student, I always was. So dissecting the academic achievements of another is meaningless because the odds are they're skilled in other areas such as mechanical skilled labor.

Comment

Originally posted by altparm View Post
                    Ok dumbass read the fucking story before spouting off.

Let me educate you real quick. The irs doesn't want shit from Manny. Got that dummy the IRS don't want anything from him. Why because he paid them. The Tax agency in the Philippines wants the money so they froze his Filipino accounts only. Now Manny just made 18 million pre tax outside of the Philippines that money went somewhere. My guess is Swiss bank account where he can hide the cash.

Now of course you can keep running your mouth and think you know what's up and look like a tard.
                    Thats... Probably literally the reason they froze his accounts.. Because he likely IS "hiding" money and allegedly avoiding taxes. They call that...you know... Tax evasion... You sarcastcally made his point lol.

The fact Manny said he'd just borrow it is whats worrying (who is he borrowing from and at what rate!?). There's no doubt Manny has financial issues and it might be an overblown issue or politically driven (likely) but he's still in a bad spot he should have never been in. Swiss accounts? You think Arum is going to help him hide money? Lol. I wouldnt doubt he has money put away but from all reports, he's not bringing in nearly as much as people say..not home anyway. Arum is robbing him as our his own people. He's still fighting so it's not AS bad because he has cash flow but its scary and sad to think whats going to happen in a few years time. Manny's issues with giving seem to be so out of hand that he might be "broke" (not regular people broke where he cant afford food) fairly soon after his career ends. Also his (well known) problems with his wife could take a turn for the worse and there goes even more money. His financial situation is reeeallly shaky and its sickening to see people doing this to him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      So, as he said, barely a hs education.

Comment

Working...
                      X