Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia vs Gary Russel = Mayweather vs Corrales part 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    I think russel would batter mikey using his superior lateral movements and speed he would set traps and confuse mikey much like maylegend did vs chico who at the time was hyped up as a KO monstor
    Gary Russell is no Mayweather and Corrales was a brawler which Mickey isn't. I don't blame you for you ignorant post cause you can't fix ******

Comment

Would I get banned If I said that this site has some of the worst modding I have ever seen? How does a obvious alt account go unpunished and unbanned? I guess they love the process of banning the same people over and over again.

Comment

Monstor

Comment

but but but..

mikey garcia > tba

nd why do you think russell jr & his camp chose to fight tba? hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            STax, we're cool, but you need to put the blunt of gas down and rethink this my man.
            What a fantastic surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              I think russel would batter mikey using his superior lateral movements and speed he would set traps and confuse mikey much like maylegend did vs chico who at the time was hyped up as a KO monstor
              Get outta here with that. Garcia will own that midget. Dont forget you're boy is going to get owned on DEC 14th i cant wait!!

Comment

The only way this makes sense is if Russell = Chico. Other than that ts if ****ing ******. Don't be nice Dunn, this comparo is ******.

Comment

I can't see any comparisons between the 4. Russel reminds me of Dirrell in many ways, including the mindset.

Comment

Stax on Deck in Roger Mayweather words you don't know s**t about boxing really Garcia vs Russell a.k.a Mr t.b.a = Mayweather vs Corrales part 2 wtf.

Comment

gary russell jr has all the tools to be a great figher, but the sad thing is, he is years deep in a career and has yet to fight anyone that wasnt a TBA or TBD

russell has literally never even been punched in the face yet,,,

Mikey Garcia has shown he is the goods, and at this stage Garcia would figure him out, time him, and own him by the 6th round

Comment

Working...
                      X