No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Win Over Rios Overshadowed By Tax Dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    that amount include interests and penalties which accumulated from 2008.
    Still though. 50 Million dollars? You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

That's the Philippines for you. Rich Filipinos are jealous of other rich Filipinos and Manny is their biggest target since he is more respected than the president over there. I feel sorry for Manny. He's at the tail end of his career and will more likely retire with a few pesos in his pockets.

Comment

Finally, they got this biiiitch for stealing money in America!! Floyd Mayweather was right about this fraud.. #themoney team

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
          That's the Philippines for you. Rich Filipinos are jealous of other rich Filipinos and Manny is their biggest target since he is more respected than the president over there. I feel sorry for Manny. He's at the tail end of his career and will more likely retire with a few pesos in his pockets.
          If he does retire with a few pesos in his pockets it would indeed be tragic.
          If this is the environment in the Philippines then Pacquiao should be smart enough to get the hell out.

I swear I can't get over the fact that his government wants 50 million dollars in taxes from money earned over 2 years. I'd be taking my assets and getting the hell out. I'm sure plenty of countries would welcome him and his money with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
            Finally, they got this biiiitch for stealing money in America!! Floyd Mayweather was right about this fraud.. #themoney team
            what the hell are you talking about?

Comment

If Arum or somebody bails him out, he'll likely be indebted to them and have to continue fighting into his late 40's or 50's to pay off his debts.

Comment

well its always been clear manny has a few extra people in his pockets, if he doenst leave top rank after this and chase some golden boy paydays then I officially think something is off with pacman. I mean cmon how much does it take to see hes not dealing with the right people/promoters

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  well its always been clear manny has a few extra people in his pockets, if he doenst leave top rank after this and chase some golden boy paydays then I officially think something is off with pacman. I mean cmon how much does it take to see hes not dealing with the right people/promoters
                  Been saying this for a long time. Koncz is an idiot and a thief.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if he's been lining his pockets with a lot of Pacquiao's money.
                  Last edited by JJRod; 11-26-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Just an error in the paper work. No big deal. This has happen to so many boxers over the years. If not clerical mistakes then it being incompetence. Whatever the case is... It happens a lot in this sport as well as others. More money more problems. If it isn't a clerical issue then he will just pay it and move on.

Comment

Manny is being asked by Bureau of Internal Revenue to present a copy of his IRS receipt of Payment to ascertain that he paid 32% or more against his earnings in USA.. Philippine Tax code is earnings are subject to 32% tax and if he paid the said amount in the US then he is exempted to pay tax in the Philippines.There is no double taxation. The only question is the IRS Income tax return, he has only to present the original but he only presented letter from Top Rank that Pacquaio paid IRS the correposnding income tax .

Comment

Working...
                      X