Rios open to Ruslan (Listen Arum) and he's staying at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios should retire.

Comment

I think Ruslan would beat Rios in a one-sided battering.. I think we'd finally see Rios get dropped if they fought..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Ruslan beat Alvarado now he destroys Rios? Ya'll are tripping Hard Rios is very bit as tough as Ruslan. Rios opens cuts all over his face and gets him out of there.
        Rios doesn't come in nearly the condition Ruslan does. Had to take a diuretic to make WW in his biggest fight of his life? Broner just showed us what happens when you don't dedicate yourself at the highest level. Ruslan stops Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          I think Ruslan would beat Rios in a one-sided battering.. I think we'd finally see Rios get dropped if they fought..
          He has already been dropped.

Comment

i see it as a 50/50 fight but i'm leaning towards provo to win by a sd or ud.

Comment

I think ruslan is all wrong for rios,,

i like ruslan by late stoppage, possibly via cuts

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Rios doesn't come in nearly the condition Ruslan does. Had to take a diuretic to make WW in his biggest fight of his life? Broner just showed us what happens when you don't dedicate yourself at the highest level. Ruslan stops Rios.
                That's insane when you think about it. The fact that he struggled to make 147 for a ppv fight with Manny Pacquiao is almost more damning than the fact that he failed a drug test.

Comment

Ruslan and Brandon would be very brutal. Ruslan stoppage mid to late rounds.

Comment

This guy was slurring his words before he fought Pacquiao. It's not going to end well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      That's insane when you think about it. The fact that he struggled to make 147 for a ppv fight with Manny Pacquiao is almost more damning than the fact that he failed a drug test.
                      He just doesn't have the commitment or talent to be an elite fighter and he never will. His attitude almost assures he isn't going to change.

Comment

Working...
                      X