Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC

That was one of those unnecessarily uncomfortable moments. Reminded me of James Toney's moment with Jim Grey. It looked like Rios was on the verge of punching Kelerman in the face. You just know Brandon's heard and read the term "human punching bag" countless times when referring to him. He's obviously sensitive to it.

Gotta give him props for finishing on his chain, errr... feet.
    You're on a roll buddy.

I wouldve said on his base. A bag on a chain definitely moves and has better D than Rios.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      Gotta give him props for finishing on his chain, errr... feet.

The guy's too tough for his own good. He suffered brain damage last night. No doubt about it. Robert Garcia shouldn't be allowed to handle tough fighters. The only fight he knows how to stop is his brother's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Truth^^^^^^^^
        I give him respect for his toughness. I dont give him respect as a man though because he behaves like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by jetgizo View Post
          It is what it is really. Rios fights that punching bag style of fighting. Who really thought he would change for the biggest fight in his career? No surprize that he already talks like he's punch drunk. He's a brawler. He has no business fighting top level p4p type fighters. But hey he got a nice payday. They can still make Rios vs Alvarado III. He should be set up finacially for life. Ive seen fighters walk away with nothing. At least theres some type of end game with Rios.
          OH yeah there is an end game with Rios. The end game will be in about 2 to 3 years when he can't even enjoy his money because he's a vegetable.
          I would rather work a normal 9 to 5 and make 60k a year and have my health to enjoy my family. This guy talks like a little kid already.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
            Rios should never and will most likely never get a shot this big. He was on one of the biggest stages in boxing and he and his team had no business being there. He got paid $4 million to be Manny's punching bag but he still thinks he's a good fighter. Disgraceful display by Rios and no one is going to pay him anywhere near this amount again. I would be surprised if he gets even $1 million for a fight again. The man should be happy for winning the lottery.
            Don't be a ******. You want to see disgraceful? Watch Clottey against Pac. Rios despite of how much I dislike him and his team never quit and always came forward to fight on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              yeah i took it like rios was acting hard towards Max saying watch your words fool LOL.
              Rios should be the one watching his words, he's lucky that Merchant didn't come over and pimp smack him for his insolence.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat
                Max: "You said you weren't going to be a punching bag . WTF happened?"

Brandon: "Whatchoo think? Did I look like a punching bag? "

Max: "Well, actually yeah, you did. You were a determined punching bag."

Brandon: "Nah, Nah Max! What did you really think? Say it, ****er! From the heart!"

Max: "Yeah, Brandon. You definitely looked worse than a punching bag. A punching bag has better lateral movement than you do."

Brandon: "Ok then. You answered your own question. Happy now?"
                LMAO! Great interview Max! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  You could tell Rios got offended and it was hilarious.

I think Kellerman got shook or tried to keep it professional. I think if it was Jim Gray or Merchant, they would've told him yea straight up. Lol

LMAO..........

Rios: "You think I looked like a punching bag?"
                  Gray: "Well, look at your face."
                  Rios: "What you trying to say fool?"
                  Gray: "Some of the replays are tough to even watch without cringing."
                  Rios: "Huh?"
                  Gray: "Brandon, you did, for the most part, resemble a punching bag
                  tonight. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LMAO..........

Rios: "You think I looked like a punching bag?"
                    Gray: "Well, look at your face."
                    Rios: "What you trying to say fool?"
                    Gray: "Some of the replays are tough to even watch without cringing."
                    Rios: "Huh?"
                    Gray: "Brandon, you did, for the most part, resemble a punching bag
                    tonight. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Da troof is da troof, godammit!

Comment

Rios is so hard....

Comment

Working...
                      X