No announcement yet.

I'm even more impressed with Marquez KTFO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    You shouldn't be too hasty to decide. MannyP actuakky tripped over Marquez' foot and fell face-first into the one-in-a-thousand punch. A proper scrutiny of the video shows this. His hands were open, trying to keep his balance.

^^^ anyone with one eye can see that

Comment

lucky foot..

Comment

You shouldn't be too hasty to decide. MannyP actuakky tripped over Marquez' foot and fell face-first into the one-in-a-thousand punch. A proper scrutiny of the video shows this. His hands were open, trying to keep his balance.
        didnt he land the same punch earlier in the fight, yet this one landed bc he tripped?

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
          everytime I see that pic I think of that song Stanky Leg
          I think of how some of the ginyu force members would pose

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            A schooling> A lucky 1 punch KO in a close fight

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
            Yet Bradley schooled Marquez.
            Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Almost as bad as when Floyd schooled him

Why would I be "butthurt", and that robbery is not robbery of the decade lol.
            Schooled him? Are you guys kidding? It was a nip and tuck fight that was only decided by one or two rounds.

God, this stuff is absurd. A 40 year old natural featherweight, at the end of his career fights a prime, decade younger, pound for pound rated, 'undefeated' natural welterweight and loses a close fight that he nearly pulled out toward the end by a couple of rounds max and was decided by nothing more than youth and activity early in the fight, and you guys equate that with a Floyd fight or a schooling? I feel pity for guys that can't grasp how absurd you make it out to be.

A schooling was the Floyd fight. A one punch knock out in a close fight is always better than a close fight that goes to decision.

That's like arguing that Marquez didn't get knocked down by a Pac left, but only got knocked down because Manny stood on his foot and tripped him. Had nothing to do with Pac timing a left hand counter at all did it? I'm going to take a wild guess that you've never argued that one eh?

The way you explain it, if everyone didn't know the reality, you'd have people seeing Pacquiao tripping over, stumbling forward about to land face first with his hands outstretched to catch himself, and then Marquez just happens to somehow sneak in a late punch as Pac falls over with hands toward the ground. Might as well start calling it a cheap shot right?

What a daft **** this Arum obsessed fella is. You'd think he was a TR employed media lackey the way he spouts his mouth. More likely a few cards short a deck.
            Last edited by BennyST; 11-24-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
              didnt he land the same punch earlier in the fight, yet this one landed bc he tripped?
              Exactly the same punch that countered exactly the same combination by Pac. Absolutely hilarious that some freaks still try to pull it off as a lucky combo. It was just after Pac had hurt him too. Just missed the sweet spot and wasn't timed quite as well though.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                Damn Marquez is a beast!
                After 42 rounds, he finally caught Pacquaio. Very impressive indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by JD Salinger View Post
                  After 42 rounds, he finally caught Pacquaio. Very impressive indeed.
                  It certainly was. Pac couldn't 'catch' Marquez in 42 rounds after all. Hurt him, knocked him down....but couldn't finish him even after 42 rounds. Marquez also hurt him, also dropped him....and then finished him too.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    It certainly was. Pac couldn't 'catch' Marquez in 42 rounds after all. Hurt him, knocked him down....but couldn't finish him even after 42 rounds. Marquez also hurt him, also dropped him....and then finished him too.
                    Don't be all defensive. I would say the same thing if it were Pacquiao who finally landed the big one on Marquez and knocked him out cold. After all they had three fights prior to know each other's moves.

Comment

so where is JuanRoid Pedquez now? after that KO win? where is he now?? but who cares, even he didn't care, he was desperate and all he ever wanted was to have that W on his record against Pacquiao and that's why he turned himself to Heredia. but the thing is that KO win will be irrelevant in the future. I believe one day the steroids/peds issue will be proven.

Comment

Working...
                      X