Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm even more impressed with Marquez KTFO Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As usual, all the floydiots are butt hurt for nothing.

Comment

I think a lot of it has to do with how pac fought against marquez he was obsessed with getting the knock out and was coming in wild which played perfectly into marquez's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by JD Salinger View Post
        Don't be all defensive. I would say the same thing if it were Pacquiao who finally landed the big one on Marquez and knocked him out cold. After all they had three fights prior to know each other's moves.
        I was pointing out the absurdity of a sarcastic statement that made no sense mate. Nothing to do with getting defensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Exactly the same punch that countered exactly the same combination by Pac. Absolutely hilarious that some freaks still try to pull it off as a lucky combo. It was just after Pac had hurt him too. Just missed the sweet spot and wasn't timed quite as well though.
          first time pacquiao threw a lead right hook

you think he threw a lead right hook the second time? exactly same combination??

every round he tried to get in one fully commited left cross, which for him is usually followed by the fient and blinding jab, he can really stomp on his front foot after the jab

Comment

A lucky punch KO from a ROIDED Marquez?....nah not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
              so where is JuanRoid Pedquez now? after that KO win? where is he now?? but who cares, even he didn't care, he was desperate and all he ever wanted was to have that W on his record against Pacquiao and that's why he turned himself to Heredia. but the thing is that KO win will be irrelevant in the future. I believe one day the steroids/peds issue will be proven.
              What a stupid comment! Does that mean paquiao's carrer will be irrelevant because he's been accused for steroids for the longest, he missed out on the biggest fight of his carrer because he was afraid of needles but yet he has tattos, even if this fight happens now its not the same because it should of happen when paquiao was in his prime and full of steroids. In the future when people talk of paquiao they will remember his greatness but they will also remember the Marquez KO, live with it just let it go.

Comment

the roided 40 year old fighter that looked like a mini tyson and his cheating ass trainer. gtfo.

Comment

Working...
                X