No announcement yet.

Vada says Manny has only took one test and that was on the 21st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    USADA doesn't post all of it's test results, just when it wants to. Hence why no one takes it serious anymore. Before USADA does anything they always go to the promoter with the information first.
    VADA has never in their history released tests results to the public. Never posted test results for any fighter. USADA has posted results several times though to the public. But they only do so when asked for the results. So when there is a high demand for it. VADA doesn't even care, you can ask to death and they will never post results.

Comment

Pacquiao has been tested at least three times, twice during his training camp in the Philippines, and once since arriving in China.

On Tuesday, Pacquiao's wakeup call came from VADA testers. According to Pacquiao spokesman Fred Sternburg, the PacMan "happily gave them a deposit at 7:30 a.m., after two bottles of water, then proceeded on his morning run."
      from Fat Dan on the 20th

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Is Floyd taking VADA tests when he fights Khan?

No, Floyd only does USADA. It's always been like that. In fact, when he first used USADA, no one else existed. VADA didn't even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
            from Fat Dan on the 20th
            blood tests?

Comment

Bwahaha. Tards are in damage control...again

Comment

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                If PAC was juicing, Alex Ariza would have ratted him out by now!
                And become the new victor conte? You cannt be that dense...or maybe you are
                Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 11-23-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  And become the new victor conte? You cannt be that dense...or maybe you are
                  Did I make sense to you that you had to reply to my post?
                  So, what does that make you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                    If PAC was juicing, Alex Ariza would have ratted him out by now!
                    This makes no damn sense......do you understand what this would also means for Ariza? I won't even begin to elaborate on the consequences of Ariza "ratting" on Manny.

Comment

I can't see the video but how is that Pacquiao's fault? VADA didn't do their job.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X