Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach doesn't want Pac to fight Provo. Provo also offered 10 million for next year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach doesn't want Pac to fight Provo. Provo also offered 10 million for next year

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/182081-roach-i-dont-want-pacquiao-and-provodnikov-to-fight

Written by our very out Mr. Ryan.

He says he'd prefer not to, but if it happens it happens

Yes, please.

Comment

I'd rather see Pacquiao get a Bradley rematch and Provonikov fight Rios. Seems more logical to me. Manny needs bigger fights these days, not a bunch of wars. He's nearing the end.
      Last edited by samouraï; 11-22-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Yes, please.
        I'm starting to doubt this because nobody who fought Pac got paid that much.

Comment

IMO Ruslan has a decent style to make Pac look good honestly... But I think its more on on the fact Roach trains Ruslan and they are all probably pretty good buds. But who knows $$$

Comment

I dont wanna see that. Prov is on a streak. he needs to stay on it. Not take a beat down with Manny.

Comment

10 mil for a fight with pac? dont believe that

Comment

Would be an interesting fight if Pacquiao is on the decline. Prov most likely fights Rios if he doesn't get completely obliterated.

Comment

provodnikov got hit a lot during the bradley fight plus his face was all busted up by those pullow punches. now imagine someone with off the scales speed and power, better footwork and upper body movement, provodnikov is gonna slaughtered by pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    10 mil for a fight with pac? dont believe that
                    Why would Provo get 10 mil to fight anyone?

Nobody knows him outside of hard core boxing fans, hell even casual observers of the Sweet Science don't know him.

That is not realistic IMO either, no way thats going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X