Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd just released TMT Philippines Shirt lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would buy it but something about the name "The Money Team" sounds too childish. Something that a teenager would wear.

Comment

If you wear one of those and are just working a regular job then you are ****ing pathetic .

The Money Team...

"Where do you work bro?"

"Burger King".

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
        I cringe when i see people with "TMT" iphone cases or tshirts.
        Who, other than Floyd is in The Money Team? Why doesn't he just create a Mayweather brand and start selling stuff based on his name and accomplishments?

For a man who is exceptional at selling and hyping his events, the man has no clue wrt business.
        You apparently know little about business and marketing. TMT is the money team...it makes consumers are apart of a team, more so than just supporting their fighter..everyone wants to be a part of something...that's how you market something.

Comment

The shirts are pretty cool but who really wears them?

Honestly sometimes "TMT" seems pretty corny. Especially when the people who say it usually don't follow boxing, just Master Floyd.

Comment

its like wearing mannys "team pacquiao" shirt. are you part of the team? no. are you showing your support, yes? you are letting people know you are a fan.

or rockin a miami heat snapback.

or a bulls jersey.

its a team you support, doesnt mean youre part of the entourage or the fcking team itself .... oh the ignorance by the bitter floyd haters...

i would not clown on anyone wearing that. that just means they are a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              If you wear one of those and are just working a regular job then you are ****ing pathetic .

The Money Team...

"Where do you work bro?"

"Burger King".

Yes, and only people who played for the Chicago Bulls bought Air Jordans.

"What league you play in with those Air Jordans?"

"I play in a rec league."

Michael and Nike counted a few billion off that.

This won't get anywhere near that level, but I'm sure Mayweather has fans who aren't millionaires who will wear his "team" gear.

Money is going to release his newest international flag gear when he announces he is running for president of Ukraine.

Comment

lemme guess, $69.99 for the shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  lemme guess, $69.99 for the shirt?
                  I'd say you're not far off. I was in Vegas for the Canelo fight, just the average "TMT" shirts were like $49.00. I saw one that was $79.99. It was just a damn t-shirt. Looked like they cafepressed "TMT" on a cotton shirt. People bought that ish right up, though.

I bought a pair of "The One" mini boxing gloves for $10.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                    Yes, and only people who played for the Chicago Bulls bought Air Jordans.

"What league you play in with those Air Jordans?"

"I play in a rec league."

Michael and Nike counted a few billion off that.

This won't get anywhere near that level, but I'm sure Mayweather has fans who aren't millionaires who will wear his "team" gear.

Money is going to release his newest international flag gear when he announces he is running for president of Ukraine.
                    Log out and never log back in ever again.

Comment

people request for certain countries on his Twitter and Instagram comment section and he gets them made

Cool T-Shirts Though!

Comment

Working...
                      X